Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DoritoNMC

Oct 18, 2014
Barcelona, Spain
www.youtube.com
Hey! I´m DoritoNMC :

In this post I suggest that CubeCraft can rabeta a little the prices of the Donors.
This make that the people buy and CubeCraft improve his SERVER to a best expirience.

At. DoritoNMC, Thank You for your time =]

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
Do you mean discount, not rebate?

It has already been suggested to have a discount period (seem likely near Christmas). Other than that, you are just asking for it to be cheaper.

There is probably a different balance that maximises the server's revenue (number of purchases × price). But it would need more market research than presented here to convince anyone of of what the price "should" be.

Reactions: Younisco

DoritoNMC

Oct 18, 2014
Barcelona, Spain
www.youtube.com
Do you mean discount, not rebate?

It has already been suggested to have a discount period (seem likely near Christmas). Other than that, you are just asking for it to be cheaper.

There is probably a different balance that maximises the server's revenue (number of purchases × price). But it would need more market research than presented here to convince anyone of of what the price "should" be.
Oh sorry for my English, sometimes I´m wrong, beacuse I´m spanish :S

Thank You for the information =]

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Completely lowering the prices of the ranks would cause the server not be as profitable or wealthy as it is today. Who knows. CCG would probably not be the same if the cost of the ranks were lowered. This would not be such a great idea in my opinion.

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
Completely lowering the prices of the ranks would cause the server not be as profitable or wealthy as it is today.

Now this the other extreme. I also don't think it is quite correct. I don't imagine Obsidian is a big earner - at £150, it is more than 8 times the price of Minecraft itself, I doubt it sells well. On the other hand, Iron seems pretty reasonable. Iron appears to be a big earner judging by the frequency of purchases, though only the owners(+admins?) know for sure.

At any rate, all the talk about cost is a bit moot - the owners can see if something isn't selling and change the price if they need. As I've mentioned before, micro-payments for temporary boons - such as voting rights - would be worth exploring before any big changes to the rank system, anyway.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I doubt that prices will be lowered. But you can always start with donating to iron which is not that much and then upgrade. Some people donate to higher ranks when it´s their birthday for example or on christmas, easter... something like that. So it is not that much at once. You can like split it up into peaces :P

Reactions: Mattttttttttt

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I guess you will have to safe up then. The prize is nothing we can lower just for you. You can uprade any time you want.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Okay, Cubecraft needs money now more than ever, the server still recieves donations but I understand what you mean,
Discounts = More Sales More sales = More Money, but it isn't always like this, It will never permanently change, the prices will always be this price, but discounts for a limited time would help but not at this point in time it won't.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom