Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedKirito

Apr 28, 2015
Mexico
Hello CubeCrafters!
I am seriously thinking on donating to the server because I find it extremely fun, but I am quite unsure as of what rank should i get. I've looked at the shop and at team skywars's lobby for information on the ranks, however none gives a full list of all the features the ranks include.
If someone could tell me, if not all at least the most, features each rank include I'd be very grateful
Thanks again
-RedKirito

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
Hiya! The update has pretty much made most features accessible for the community therefore the shop on the website more or less shows tells you what you get... As for the vanity menu, the only new thing is hats and custom your win effect and then there is your standard arrow trails, new coloured clothing etc... (As shown on website) this can all be found in a cubelet which you obtain from finding them when winning a game or daily challenges... These features can be used by all ranks including stone...The only big difference is that Diamond+ can vote for chests. Other than that all features are for all ranks to enjoy :)

RedKirito

Apr 28, 2015
Mexico
Thank you so much! :)
Hiya! The update has pretty much made most features accessible for the community therefore the shop on the website more or less shows tells you what you get... As for the vanity menu, the only new thing is hats and custom your win effect and then there is your standard arrow trails, new coloured clothing etc... (As shown on website) this can all be found in a cubelet which you obtain from finding them when winning a game or daily challenges... These features can be used by all ranks including stone...The only big difference is that Diamond+ can vote for chests. Other than that all features are for all ranks to enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.