Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tonibm19

Oct 22, 2015
So, im burning inside me.
I just abandoned a skywars game because, after killing the third player alive, the last one to kill and win was a camper.
He was shifting and didnt move in more than five minutes.
I searched for him and nothing, I cant use my life to stay in a game for an hour. I abandoned and lost my victory (or not).
Cant you add some mechanism that punishes camping? (E.g damage player shifting a lot)

B

Britney Spears

I can totaly find you in this , but thats just the game. The server can't do something about a strategy because camping is for some people a good strategy to stay alive .

B

Britney Spears

That is a possibility but would it be a good one ? i think its fun to look after those cheeky campers . A compass will make the game too easy in my opinion

tonibm19

Oct 22, 2015
I can totaly find you in this , but thats just the game. The server can't do something about a strategy because camping is for some people a good strategy to stay alive .
Ok I agree with you but do you really need more than five minutes to recover your health? Six minutes shifting and no moving?
I talk about extreme camping.

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
Some ideas I have to hopefully help deal with campers, mostly from what people been suggesting over time.
• Anti AFK, if a player is standing at the same spot for over 2-3 minutes they will get kicked.
• Compass, if no damage was taken/no players were killed after 2-4 minutes compass will be added.
• Islands starting to fall aparat, after 2-4 minutes of no damage taken/players killed. The only island to survive would be the middle island.

Reactions: Ruben

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
• Islands starting to fall aparat, after 2-4 minutes of no damage taken/players killed. The only island to survive would be the middle island.
Block Decay Deathmatch.... I remember that^^
But that wouldn't work very well on Eggwars would it? :/

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Some ideas I have to hopefully help deal with campers, mostly from what people been suggesting over time.
• Anti AFK, if a player is standing at the same spot for over 2-3 minutes they will get kicked.
• Compass, if no damage was taken/no players were killed after 2-4 minutes compass will be added.
Nice ideas!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom