Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DucksRLord

Feb 22, 2016
I don't know if you guys have heard much about this. But basically, Discord is a hybrid between TeamSpeak and Skype. Discord is a lot more open and has a very clean filter which I find a lot better for contacting staff, or just playing on the server. Please consider this as it is just like TeamSpeak but a lot more open and free.

Reactions: GreyEars

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Sounds neat. I looked at the website, and I'm impressed by the features that it has. Hopefully, this could be used in the near future. :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Discord is extremely impressive and reliable compared to Teamspeak, it's specially designed for gaming and has a bunch more features compared to other voice communication programs. I'm all for using discord, but I feel like we wouldn't get as many people using because more people are familiar with Teamspeak than Discord.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Discord is good!
Maybe can CCGN use it for players/staff that have no TeamSpeak! :D

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I use Discord regularly and I have to say it is an awesome alternative between Skype and TeamSpeak but I still prefer using TeamSpeak.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Yep I would like a Discord server for CubeCraft. There was an unofficial one made by @error_dan_overflow previous to this, however it was deleted for not being active. I was one of the like 5 people who joined ;-; But it was only open for 1 day, so that might be the problem as to why it wasn't popular yet. The link is here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/unofficial-cubecraft-discord.101260/
I would be all for adding an Official Discord Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom