Status
Not open for further replies.

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
Hi, I thought you should put the CubeCraft Network ranks in Discord;
Stone, Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian.
I think its developers have enough knowledge of JavaSE to create a Bot capable of pinging the Network and thus detecting the ranks of users, even detecting banned or muted players. (It is an idea, and possibly someone already exposed it previously).

Last edited:

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I've seen a few suggestions like this in the past and I always disagreed. I thought that giving players there ingame role on discord would make the discord a mess. Though, I saw this on other discord servers and I think it would be a good addition to our server. Some ranks will look the same (example: Diamond and SrDesigner), but I don't think that's a big issue.

📰 Poll added

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
Hi, I've seen a few suggestions like this in the past and I always disagreed. I thought that giving players there ingame role on discord would make the discord a mess. Though, I saw this on other discord servers and I think it would be a good addition to our server. Some ranks will look the same (example: Diamond and SrDesigner), but I don't think that's a big issue because srdesigners barely reply to questions in staff-help.

📰 Poll added
Since there are many people working as Staff, the server staff can always distribute the work in that sense.

Reactions: wxzzrd

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
Stone, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian.
I think its developers have enough knowledge of JavaSE to create a Bot capable of pinging the Network and thus detecting the ranks of users, even detecting banned or muted players. (It is an idea, and possibly someone already exposed it previously).
and a iron rank you forgot that one!!!:super_cubelet:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Some ranks will look the same (example: Diamond and SrDesigner), but I don't think that's a big issue.
They could add a transparent role on top so it overrides the colors of the ranks to avoid confusion about being gold/mod, diamond/designer making the names white/gray.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
We should make it so everyone in the list is still in one list though, that’s when it could get messy.
All those colors in the discord chat is to much in my opinion.
Same argument could be made for the server though. However we could make it so you have the role but it doesn’t change your name color.

Reactions: xELITESx

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Since there are many people working as Staff, the server staff can always distribute the work in that sense.

What exactly do you mean by that? are you suggesting they lay off staff members just to add ranks on the discord? or are you suggesting that the get rid of the Sr. Designer staffs altogether?

Either way, I strongly think that think this isn't a good solution.

But, if you were to not separate them from the others, it may look somewhat neat!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
We should make it so everyone in the list is still in one list though, that’s when it could get messy.

Same argument could be made for the server though. However we could make it so you have the role but it doesn’t change your name color.
Yes, roles should not be separated from other roles. That will make it messy. Just put all of them (with their colours) in the online list.

Hi, I've seen a few suggestions like this in the past and I always disagreed. I thought that giving players there ingame role on discord would make the discord a mess. Though, I saw this on other discord servers and I think it would be a good addition to our server. Some ranks will look the same (example: Diamond and SrDesigner), but I don't think that's a big issue.

📰 Poll added
I'm going to escalate this thread!

📰 Prefix changed to: Escalated

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
All those colors in the discord chat is to much in my opinion.
While I know this is the argument given a lot of the time for why not to do this, and I can see where people are coming from, this is not an issue. Coming from someone who has probably spent more time on discord than most people on this server, having a wider range of colours does not cause it to be "messy" or "confusing" or anything. I have been on countless servers where you can pick your own colour or have lots of roles with colours and not a single one of them has been messy or confusing or anything because of the colours.

This is something I definitely want, and have wanted for a while and will likely be added alongside the addition of passport in the near future.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Stone, Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian.
This has been suggested several times, and still not added yet.
Therefore, I don't think that It's gonna be added, Also have you thought about the Discord "Online" List?
It would look so weird to have multiple ranks, it would be hard to find members too, Maybe if they don't toggle the "Dis play role member separately from online members" option it could work out, but still I don't support this idea.
After all, Enjoy the rest of your day! 🎃 👻

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Also have you thought about the Discord "Online" List?
It would look so weird to have multiple ranks, it would be hard to find members too
To be honest it would be easier to find players in the online list if it was separated in more categories as long as you know what rank the player has.
But I agree that the list would look a bit messy as there are already quite a few ranks :/.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I’m sorry but no one is paying attention to Bedrock Edition? Bedrock edition doesn’t have these ranks, all we have are bundles... what would that make everyone in Bedrock Edition stuck in “stone” rank?

Reactions: Felinesheep1982

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Just create all the ranks there are in Java and Bedrock gives the higher ranks some extra benefits, but keep the color of all players the same. So it's only showing up when you click a username. It would be fun to see a name change permission for Diamond or above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom