Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemedialRob

Jan 18, 2016
I live in San Diego and I play with my niece and nephew a lot. We also play on other servers. I've noticed some real connectivity issues with the closest proxy to San Diego. I can't get a solid connection a lot of the time while the kids who are on the other side of the country have no trouble connecting and get solid bars. Cubecraft is the only server we play on where I've had this issue consistently. Servers don't usually like us players mentioning other competing servers but we play on several of the big, well known ones. And right now I'm looking at them... checking the connectivity... and Cubecraft is the only one I'm having trouble getting a connection to.

Some of the bigger servers have a direct connection address or a couple different addresses that lead to different proxies. If Cubecraft has something like that please post them here so I can get back into the game please.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: I searched around and found an alternate address. And it seems to have a more responsive and solid ping to the network. I'd delete this post but I can't find a way to do it. So if there is a mod around feel free to eliminate it. And if it survives and someone else wants to know what the link was it's: play.cubecraftgames.net

Thanks again.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Have locked your post as an answer has been found :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom