Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hengateru

Aug 26, 2020
apology for bad english english is not my first language

i like cubecraft and its a g9od server with some epic minigames im a console player but was a pe player and it was really fun playing skywars eggwars and all the games but every time i would die to windows 10 player or console player and at first it was just like 1 pc player every 3 games or 4 but then it started becoming a really big problem and EVERY single game had an pc player or console player and they really have an unfair advantage soometimes it was almost impossible killing them and thats why i left pvp because now every server is flooded with pc players who arent even that good sometimes they just have an unfair advantage over pe players or even console players so i thought of this thing (im not claiming its 100% my idea ive seen some players say it before im just saying it so that it could maybe become a feature) which i call it device filter and its so that you can make it so that you can only play with people from your same device (pc console or mobile ) and it can be optional it can be turned on in settongs so that it can be more fair and so that you will stop dying to windows 10 player that just jumps around everywhere anymore and have a fair fight against other mobile players plz i beg for this to be implemented into the server if its possible if not then i big big sad :( ok bye

and again soryr for bad english

Reactions: wxzzrd

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
apology for bad english english is not my first language

i like cubecraft and its a g9od server with some epic minigames im a console player but was a pe player and it was really fun playing skywars eggwars and all the games but every time i would die to windows 10 player or console player and at first it was just like 1 pc player every 3 games or 4 but then it started becoming a really big problem and EVERY single game had an pc player or console player and they really have an unfair advantage soometimes it was almost impossible killing them and thats why i left pvp because now every server is flooded with pc players who arent even that good sometimes they just have an unfair advantage over pe players or even console players so i thought of this thing (im not claiming its 100% my idea ive seen some players say it before im just saying it so that it could maybe become a feature) which i call it device filter and its so that you can make it so that you can only play with people from your same device (pc console or mobile ) and it can be optional it can be turned on in settongs so that it can be more fair and so that you will stop dying to windows 10 player that just jumps around everywhere anymore and have a fair fight against other mobile players plz i beg for this to be implemented into the server if its possible if not then i big big sad :( ok bye

and again soryr for bad english

This idea is good in concept but Is not a good idea for the community as you will essentially be splitting the whole community due to their choice of device. This basically would start up a war about devices and the console war is enough without adding Mobile to it

hengateru

Aug 26, 2020
This idea is good in concept but Is not a good idea for the community as you will essentially be splitting the whole community due to their choice of device. This basically would start up a war about devices and the console war is enough without adding Mobile to it
i just really miss back when it was only mcpe and there were none pc players that would just easily kill other players and made it super unfair and not fun amd there is already java edition i dont know why windows 10 players play on bedrock instead of java i just wanted to give an idea so maybe it could possibly become an actual feature and it could make it fair and fun but maybe you're right but who cares if the community splits it wouldd just be windows 10 players that stopped playing on java because everyone killed them so they went to bedrock because they have a higher advantage over pe players and consosle players (and console players also have a better advantage over pe players but they have no other choice so they are forced to play on bedrock too) so if that happens the only people that would complain about it are windows 10 players cuz it will be much more harder to win against their own kind but the pe community would maybe be happy about it and maybe console players too but you could be right and it could end badly but hopefully it doesnt and this ends up being a feauture in the future and the game will be a lot more fair and fun to all communities

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well I can easily beat pc players in stuff like duels and skywars just don’t completely go crazy keep a calm mind and strategy like in duels use a bow and a lava bucket a lot. I’m not talking bout cube here but I play on hyper lands sometimes which has duels and I beat everyone

Reactions: gamer amz pro

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
matches for pc would take too long to cue up since were probably pretty rare normally you'd see Mobile/Console players

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom