Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hengateru

Aug 26, 2020
apology for bad english english is not my first language

i like cubecraft and its a g9od server with some epic minigames im a console player but was a pe player and it was really fun playing skywars eggwars and all the games but every time i would die to windows 10 player or console player and at first it was just like 1 pc player every 3 games or 4 but then it started becoming a really big problem and EVERY single game had an pc player or console player and they really have an unfair advantage soometimes it was almost impossible killing them and thats why i left pvp because now every server is flooded with pc players who arent even that good sometimes they just have an unfair advantage over pe players or even console players so i thought of this thing (im not claiming its 100% my idea ive seen some players say it before im just saying it so that it could maybe become a feature) which i call it device filter and its so that you can make it so that you can only play with people from your same device (pc console or mobile ) and it can be optional it can be turned on in settongs so that it can be more fair and so that you will stop dying to windows 10 player that just jumps around everywhere anymore and have a fair fight against other mobile players plz i beg for this to be implemented into the server if its possible if not then i big big sad :( ok bye
and again soryr for bad english

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I do not think that it can be implemented in my opinion if it would be a good idea but unfortunately that would be very difficult to do ... pc or console players will always be everywhere and this became a nuisance for those who play mobile
and that would not depend on the server, it would depend on the game itself but I believe which is a matter of getting used to :(

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When I play on mobile I still beat console players all the time, pc players are sometimes the same level/better than me but I get beaten by mobile players without the 'cross hatch' (idk what it's called the cross in the middle of the screen' on because if there FOV is at 110° then they can practically hit me if I'm behind them which I find really difficult to fight against.

I play with the crosshatch on because I dont like having an unfair advantage because I've reached the level I got 'too good' with the circle controls. (I wasn't that good and I sound big headed and this small text is longer than the whole paragraph)

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
i don't think it's possible because windows 10 bedrock have same port as the game for consoles..etc ( not sure if it's called port ) it's good idea but i don't think it's possible

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Top Bottom