1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destruction Wars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Donald Trump, Dec 30, 2015.

?

Would you like this game on the server?

  1. Yes!

    3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Needs some improvent, but yes

    1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Donald Trump

    Donald Trump Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2015
    Messages:
    3,545
    Likes Received:
    1,506
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Idek.
    Location:
    Trump Tower
    I'd recommend adding this mini game I thought of called Destruction Wars. Basically, you have 10 minutes to mine for resources and then you have to destroy other teams' beacons. Of course, there would be a classic villager there to trade your ores into blocks. The goal is, using blocks, you have to destroy all the other teams' five beacons. However, these need to be blocks shot out of a cannon which takes 10 minutes to build up. The mines are 30% stone, 15% coal, 12.5% iron, 12.5% gold, 20% diamond, and 10% emerald.

    Every person starts the game with an efficiency 1 diamond pickaxe, an Infinity Bow, and an Arrow.

    Coal Trades: 1-Glass (2 Damage) 2- Sand (4 Damage) 5-Wool (10 Damage)

    Iron Trades: 1-Melon (15 Damage) 3-Stone (20 Damage) 5-Polished Granite (25 Damage)

    Gold Trades- 3- Redstone Ore (30 Damage) 5- Redstone Block (40 Damage) 8- End Stone (50 Damage)

    Diamond Trades: 5- Gold Block (60 Damage) 8- Diamond Block (70 Damage) 10- Anvil (80 Damage) 10- Throwing TNT 12- Cannon Speed Improve (10%)

    Emerald Trades: 5- Ender Chest (89 Damage) 10- Obsidian (99 Damage)

    Also, you can place these blocks to protect the beacons. Blocks will break one block of the tier above them, 2 of their own tier, and 10 of tiers below before it disappears. Blocks take away 50% damage for higher tiers, 15% for their own tier, and do not take damage for years below them. An Arrow will deal 100 damage (how much each beacon can take), but can not destroy blocks. If a beacon's "health" drops below 20, it will attempt to steal health from a beacon at mid. This beacon has 625 health and can not directly be damaged because it is encased in bedrock. However, if a team's beacon deals mortal damage, it will count as a destroy for that team. Destroying this beacon has a 30% chance of doing something good and 70% chance of doing something bad (Stacks of Obsidian is best) (All beacons destroyed on your island is worst) When all of a team's beacons are destroyed, the island blows up and everyone inevitably dies. The cannon fires once a second at the start. Iron and gold auto-smelt. All stone has a 5% chance of dropping a chest with many goods.

    Achievements:
    Variety- Buy every block in the game.
    (50 EXP)
    Miner- Obtain a full stack of a block.
    (100 EXP, 1 Cubelet)
    Faster!- Speed the cannon up to under .8 seconds. (150 EXP, 20 Points)
    Self-Destruct- Have your island blow up by the beacon in the middle. (50 Points)
    Serial Destructor- Destroy all other beacons, excluding the one in the middle. (250 EXP, 100 Points, 2 Cubelets)
    And of course 1, 10, 100, 1000, and 10000 wins.





     
  2. Monrra

    Monrra Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2015
    Messages:
    148
    Likes Received:
    82
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Nothing Interesting xd
    Location:
    Venezuela
    +12131212 :)
     
  3. Donald Trump

    Donald Trump Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2015
    Messages:
    3,545
    Likes Received:
    1,506
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Idek.
    Location:
    Trump Tower
  4. TeovoTeovo

    TeovoTeovo Builder Staff Member Builder

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2015
    Messages:
    1,241
    Likes Received:
    3,417
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Waiting for freebuild
    Location:
    Under your bed
    I like the idea, but I dont know how the cannon could be built? Do you want a modified TNT cannon or you are thinking about making a texture pack with the cannon? I think it would be difficult to make. Btw, I think that the aim of the game could be breaking the platform where the player is, so it wiuld be a lot more interesting, I dont know. As for now, good idea, lets see if the thread dies or not.
     
  5. Donald Trump

    Donald Trump Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2015
    Messages:
    3,545
    Likes Received:
    1,506
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Idek.
    Location:
    Trump Tower
    That's why I tagged the devs.