ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
It's not very good to tag staff if they have nothing to do or help about it, it just causes spam.

On the suggestion side, I like the idea, but me myself, I don't play SG much so I have never really been in a situation like this. It seems like a good idea, like I stated, but I'm not sure how it would effect the gameplay. Maybe someone can show me a picture of being stuck in a tree?

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
It's not very good to tag staff if they have nothing to do or help about it, it just causes spam.

On the suggestion side, I like the idea, but me myself, I don't play SG much so I have never really been in a situation like this. It seems like a good idea, like I stated, but I'm not sure how it would effect the gameplay. Maybe someone can show me a picture of being stuck in a tree?
Well, alot of people *cough terraria cough* megan *coughs more* have been stuck in a tree and i have also which brings me to why i made this idea. thanks for supporting :D

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Like Severe said, no need to tag all staff. It's quite un-necessary & irritating when we can't really do anything about this decision. Next time it will be fine to just tag the people necessary [ owners, developers, few staff of your choice ]

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
That would require us to store the information of what blocks have been broken and then restore it as soon as a game ends. I think its something we could implement in the future. I'll leave the thread open for future discussion, but do not tag me constantly else I'll close it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would love this :) It's one of those things that aren't necessary, but would be really nice. Also am i the only person that has noticed that when you die and spectate, you can break leaves, grass, mushrooms and glass? It doesn't affect anybody else, it just appears broken on your screen :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Top Bottom