Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
When you die on skywars or survival games, you can see where the dead person is as you can see their name tag and their head but I would like this removed please. For example, if I was killed by a hacker, I would want to record them killing others by hacking but since they can see I am there, they are less likely/won't hack as they know I am watching them which makes it frustrating to try and record and ban hackers

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
How come then when I was spectating in skywars another player turned round and stared at me and hit out at me?? They hit at the exact point where I was

Cleo.82802

Oct 22, 2014
The Bookstore
Anyone who is a spectator cannot be seen by actual players. If you do get attacked as a spectator, it's most likely kill aura (since you can see anyone) or aim bot (if you're getting shot at) . :)

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
Anyone who is a spectator cannot be seen by actual players. If you do get attacked as a spectator, it's most likely kill aura (since you can see anyone) or aim bot (if you're getting shot at) . :)
Kilo aura would mean they hit you within a certain radius of themselves. Aimbot would be that the turned to look at you perfectly and hit you.

vlieflui

May 9, 2015
i whink its truesight hacks cuz then they can see you as a normal person and i hacked but i dont use it anymore so i can know that and so they see invisible objects and spectators/invis. players

vlieflui

May 9, 2015
i whink its truesight hacks cuz then they can see you as a normal person and i hacked but i dont use it anymore so i can know that and so they see invisible objects and spectators/invis. players
i dont hack anymore cuz it is silly and i am sorry for hacking in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom