Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Japko_

Apr 23, 2020
I think, when there are 2 or 3 players left in solo lucky blocks, and 2-3 teams on team lucky block there should be some kind of deathmatch, because of camping and tower up. Player tracker isn't common item if you didn't pick the tracker kit and if someone tower up with elytra it's really annoying for another players to catch and kill that person.
That deathmatch should take place in some built-up arena so that players cannot escape or tower up. Before transfer to deathmatch area there would be 1-1,5 minute prepare and 10 seconds on the arena before the ultimate fight begins.
It will be better for us - players - than recording every hiding player.
Of course this is the most simple solution. The blocks could also dissapear when 3 players/teams left or something else I can't come up with now.

Let me know what you think! 😉

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry I disagree, because this will mess up the whole game in my opinion. Camping is something that is really annoying and it take place in almost every gamemode. But there are situations that I build up and fly away with an elytra aswell, for example when regeneration is disabled in Crazy Mode. There are a lot of players who make traps, this is a funny thing in lucky islands if you ask me. This tactic will disappear a lot, because the last player don’t walk into the trap. That’s why I disagree.

Reactions: Hqteful and Zerynn

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Player tracker isn't common item if you didn't pick the tracker kit and if someone tower up with elytra it's really annoying for another players to catch and kill that person.
I already suggested to make player trackers less rare to get, and there even is a kit made so that you almost never get a game where you can't find someone. If they keep flying away with elytra, that shouldn't be a problem for long because elytra's don't have much durability anymore. If you even have some type of bow you can shoot them. If they are camping high up and shoot you whenever you come close and it is skybasing, you can report them for that. I don't agree that there should be a deathmatch.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Since Lucky Islands is NOT Survival Games. I don't agree with a built-up area for a final fight. Maybe for teams is it unfair because the amount of players on each team and gear. Actually when people camp, it's allowed, except skybasing. I agree that camping is a tactic and it should be allowed here. When people just camp underground I just can agree that you need an player tracker to find someone, they added a kit so you start with a compass. You can buy that kit, also, it may waste your time, just find a lucky block and get lucky, that's just the game, right? They nerfed the elytra's. I think the idea is not needed at all.

Last edited:

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't think this is a good idea, most gamemodes take a while and the recent update has implemented a lot of changes to avoid camping. Not many games I play take a long time to end, so I don't think this should be implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom