AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello Everybody!
Today i Present you my Suggestion
A Death Replay

What it does?
After your death it replays the last 30 seconds before your death, you can skip the replay by clicking respawn or just watch it, and you can save the replay if you wanted
What is the point of this?
Lets say there is a hacker hacking but he only appeared once to you as hacking and you were not recording then you loose any chance of banning the hacker, also lets say an epic fight happens and you want to save it and share/keep it you could

Not sure if this is possible but would be cool
but first lets let the Devs Work on the anti-cheat then they can start

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hello Everybody!
Today i Present you my Suggestion
A Death Replay

What it does?
After your death it replays the last 30 seconds before your death, you can skip the replay by clicking respawn or just watch it, and you can save the replay if you wanted
What is the point of this?
Lets say there is a hacker hacking but he only appeared once to you as hacking and you were not recording then you loose any chance of banning the hacker, also lets say an epic fight happens and you want to save it and share/keep it you could

Not sure if this is possible but would be cool
but first lets let the Devs Work on the anti-cheat then they can start
This would be extremely chunky, and it might cause some lag invalidating that evidence anyways. If they can create it withouth these 2 hurdles then. +1

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Is this even possible in Minecraft in the first place?
Good question.
I believe this is possible, but it would take longer than what freebuild currently is taking since re-creating what happened at perfection is basically impossible + if he was hacking and that feature was a thing, the hacker in his appeal could just say "That was the bot, it wasn't me, it lagged." and then we would have to accept the appeal since he's right, it was a bot doing it and not 100% him, and with sudden lag spikes and some potential bug issues there could be, we have no choice but to accept the appeal. I believe something can be done better client-side since it would be a mod giving you the option to do so, but to make a plugin of some sort would be near impossible. So it's a no-go from me.

Reactions: Ping Ether

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Good question.
I believe this is possible, but it would take longer than what freebuild currently is taking since re-creating what happened at perfection is basically impossible + if he was hacking and that feature was a thing, the hacker in his appeal could just say "That was the bot, it wasn't me, it lagged." and then we would have to accept the appeal since he's right, it was a bot doing it and not 100% him, and with sudden lag spikes and some potential bug issues there could be, we have no choice but to accept the appeal. I believe something can be done better client-side since it would be a mod giving you the option to do so, but to make a plugin of some sort would be near impossible. So it's a no-go from me.
:(
Okay, so it is impossible
but if it were possible would you add it ?

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
If this was somehow possible:
I could picture it now o_O
Me getting bow spammed off by punch 50 in slow motion with an annotation saying "liek if u cri evrytiem" with sad music

Reactions: Orangeric88

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
If this was somehow possible:
I could picture it now o_O
Me getting bow spammed off by punch 50 in slow motion with an annotation saying "liek if u cri evrytiem" with sad music
Now that Would Be Hard And Amazing
the guy that shot you will probably be me, i bow spam a lot

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Isn't it easier to display a link to a recording programme in the beginning?
If you mean turn on your recording software it sometimes takes times and takes up space, also it can stop on you if there is no space

I like this idea. Would be easy to record hackers, if you forgot to record during the fight.
Yeah exactly but also the problem is as @HackersDontWin said they would claim it was lag etc

Reactions: Thefty

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
500th POST!
This could be done by armor stands only you can see. Though with that, it would be very laggy/choppy and as said by HackersDontWin it would be laggy, due to all the armor stands in order to do a replay.
It would be cool to just be there, i think there should be an option to allow this to happen or not in settings for people with laggy internet or if you just don't want to see it

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Good question.

Agree with this, plus it'd be chunky and cause those of us who want to respawn immediately to be more delayed getting back in the game in Egg wars.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Agree with this, plus it'd be chunky and cause those of us who want to respawn immediately to be more delayed getting back in the game in Egg wars.
What I meant was the respawn option appears BUT if you wish you could just wait and watch
and there would be an option for this in settings

Install this mod https://www.replaymod.com/
No lag for us
only for you

I don't like this idea c:
Great Now we have a mod :D

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Well I have an easier answer. Never die ;) then there would never even be a need for an idea like this! :P

But in all seriousness, you could just record your games and go back and watch them!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom