Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

douwe

Mar 9, 2015
hello i'm douwe and i would like to say something

i play cubecraft a long time , i have now iron rank its a cool rank for the price it was
but ... i want to buy diamond rank but 70 pond (for me 100€) is much for a rank
and you can only do OP chests , basic , normal , and awsome gadgets and more you could also do pets but in the new update i don't see them anymore and you can also color text its cool but for a rank that costs 70 pond it much and you can only do that , in the previous update only players with rank could do special glass , arrow trails , gadgets and etc but now with cubelets everyone can do it (most people) so what i would say is i want to buy a rank but its much for what it is and i would say do something more for a rank that cost like 70 pound , examples try to make OP in survival games , make new thing ONLY for ranked players , make special kits for RANKED people , i think that more people would like this , because the only thing you can do now i like is OP chest in SW , do something more please i hope you appreciate this cause it would be a lot more fun
i hope this come in the future
i hope mods , admins , owners see this , please people share this to the whole community

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Special kits for ranks will violate EULA. OP for every donator will make everyone get iron, and we'll not gain revenue.

Reactions: Elphios

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Giving special kits to rank only would violate the EULA and get the network shutdown, we obviously don't want that. :)

The Owners promised that they'd do the best they can so that you'd get your moneys worth for what you bought, and they've been doing quite well.
They're always trying to add new things for ranks but also keeping it balanced for normal players too.

If you have any suggestions post a thread in the "suggestions" forum.

douwe

Mar 9, 2015
what is EULA ? and yeah 70pond for just basic, normal ,OP and some cool gadgets and yeah not op on iron but like lapiz or gold but not 70 pound for OP thats much for just a kind of game mode , they need to price down diamond rank

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom