1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Challenge Bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by QuietBanana, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuietBanana

QuietBanana Member

Hey guys! I was trying to finish one of the daily challenges on CubeCraft the other day, and I think I found a bug in Lucky Islands. The item in the daily challenge was: Break 20 lucky blocks in Lucky Islands. I went into a game of lucky islands solo and broke so many lucky blocks that I got the break 25 lucky blocks in a single game achievement. However, when I went back into the lobby, none of the 25 blocks I had broken registered on the challenge. I tried closing and restarting my Minecraft, direct connecting to Cubecraft and restarting my computer. I also broke 20 lucky blocks in team, to make sure I was doing the challenge in the right mode. No lucky blocks registered on the challenge. To make sure that this wasn't a bug on my end, I got my friends ShadowMeows and koolkid1796 to try the daily challenge, and they said that the lucky blocks the had broken did not register either. In the next day's challenge, one of the tasks was to get 2 kills in solo lucky islands, and another was to win a team game of lucky islands. None of my wins or kills registered on the challenge either, so I think that any lucky islands-based challenges are impossible due to some sort of bug. It might just be me not doing something right, but please investigate!

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    We are aware of this glitch/bug. Thanks for the report none the less! In the meantime, sorry for the inconveinence this might've caused for you. :)

~ Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.