Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
So I posted a topic in the Suggestion board to apply a suggestion for skywars. That it is pretty annyoying that sometimes when you join for example one of your favorites map just before its gone, and just when you joined, the game already starts and you were unable to select your kit (i.e. archer kit, sword kit, etc.).

So I had the suggestion to make it impossible to join a game at ca. 5 seconds before the game starts, so that even with a list minute join, you would still be able to select your kit. I posted it in this topic:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/s...-seconds-before-the-starts.78329/#post-397311

And now it got suddenly closed by a moderator, with a response which isn't a comment on my suggestion. Instead, he thinks that I've posted a problem. Seriously? I expect the staff that when they actually do something on the forum, they at least read the subject of the topic instead of closing topics immediatly.

Sorry to say but this only confirms my impressions of the staff here on the forum. Suggestion topics get immediatly closed which leads to a lack of space toa ctually discuss ideas or something. I've been around on many forums on different subjects (more than minecraft), and this is one of the worst forums i've seen. The only thing that's good here is that the ban reports are very quickly solved by banning the abusers. But on the actual forum, you fail to actually organize a good discussion board with taking away any changes to discuss about ideas, etc by closing the topics immediatly. And it seems that you actually don't look at the contents of the topics at all, judged by the the response of the moderators....

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
He must have read your suggestion wrong since he thought you were talking about a bug. We don't lock suggestion threads unless:
  • Useless/Previously suggested (creating spam)
  • Already implemented (suggestion not needed)
  • The thread is not a suggestion but rather a report, forum game, ect (Wrong spot)
People make mistakes, me, you, and our staff team, it's inevitable and part of life.
We love to hear your suggestions on how we can improve our server, so don't take this the wrong way!

Regarding your suggestion, try to join servers that have the status of "Waiting" rather than "Starting" as the latter implies that you will not have much time to choose your kit. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
He must have read your suggestion wrong since he thought you were talking about a bug. We don't lock suggestion threads unless:
  • Previously suggested (creating spam)
  • Already implemented (suggestion not needed)
  • The thread is not a suggestion but rather a report, forum game, ect (Wrong spot)
People make mistakes, me, you, and our staff team, it's inevitable and part of life.
We love to hear your suggestions on how we can improve our server, so don't take this the wrong way!

Regarding your suggestion, try to join servers that have the status of "Waiting" rather than "Starting" as the latter implies that you will not have much time to choose your kit. Thanks again for the suggestion!
And also if it's useless :P

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think you should not get too mad... Staff is doing their best on making Cube an even more greater server then it allready is. The staff member you are talking about probably made a mistake. Everybody makes mistakes. You say this is one of the worse forums you've ever seen. I think this forum is well organised an easy to use. Please just pretend that the staff members mistake didn't happen. They are very buisy with things for the server. Just remake the thread is what I would do. Im not mad at you Menoo_ Just don't get mad at staff for little mistakes like these.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Contrary to popular belief, staff are indeed human, and as such we do make mistakes from time to time. Your issue could have easily been solved by simply PMing the staff member that locked your thread and pointing out their mistake to them nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom