1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cublets repeat prize!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by supermassimo, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supermassimo

supermassimo Member

well, cublets are hard to get by them alone, but when you get happy because you got a new cublet and then when you open it its something you already have its like.. urrghh annoying, i already have like 4 blue pants with this bug and like this, there is a lower chance to get something each time!

2. EmanuuMC

EmanuuMC Member

Player (?
    Home Page:
  3. iKatie_

iKatie_ Member

Yeah tbh it is very difficult to get cubelets when your a non-ranker maybe even a ranked up person, and you do feel let down when you get the same items constantly.

4. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Ok.. valid points made, but once you have all the common items then the only items left would be rare items. And if rare items are the only items left then they wouldn't be rare anymore o_O

5. iKatie_

iKatie_ Member

Yeah good point made, but then again there are many things in offer that you could get but all those to choose from and you constantly gets the same item.

6. EmanuuMC

EmanuuMC Member

Player (?
    Home Page:
    Yes, but... how many common items are there? A lot! And it's very hard to get as many cubelets to start only receive rare items. :D

iKatie_ likes this.
  7. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

But lets say that there are 100 items to unlock in total. That means that you only need 100 cubelets to get everything, and that would be a set number for everyone. You wouldn't be like "Oh boy.. a cubelet!! I hope i get something good" but instead you'd be like "Another cubelet.. only 57 left until i have everything"

8. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    This is fully intentional. As Snap said, if you just had to eliminate all the common items first, you'd only need to get a few Cubelets to get every single item. Many of the legendary and mythical items are either very special or have very special meaning, so it's important that not every single person be running around with them, or else they'll cease to be special. I may suggest that instead of getting so many duplicates, you get a chance to get points in a Cubelet, so that you at least earn something instead of nothing.

In short, this is not a bug. We'll look into possibly changing it to make you guys happy though. Thread locked.

BlueMoon475, Snap and Colourlight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.