Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
nK88Uj3.png

Hello. Today I represent you the revival of the monthly recaps. I've been a big fan of @skifby 's work and that's why he gets credits for this idea, his threads can be found here. The community liked the monthly recaps, but sadly it's been 2 years since the latest recap was posted. With the amazing help from @Story with both the banners and gathering information, I'm proud to release this month's version of the Monthly CubeRecaps.

We kept the initial idea. General updates, best suggestions and some artwork/creations. We have also added new sections and brand new polls. We appreciate your feedback, so if you found a good thread or something that can be added to the next version, let me know in a conversation. I'll try to read them all, as long as they contain quality. Spam or troll messages are not allowed and will either result in a warning, a punishment or simply me pressing the ignore button on you. If you have some ideas on how to improve this thread, start a conversation with me and we might consider changing it in the future. With that being said, enjoy!

kYgNHs4.png

In this section, we will discuss and quickly recap the most important things of this month. This includes staff promotions, updates, community games and more. If you click on the date of the event, you will be sent to the original thread to find out more about it. To find out more about a player, click on the name.
29/08/2019 - Honorable mention: Loot, loot, and more loot! New kill messages, plus emotes, and more!
06/09/2019 - @Basketman, @Elenahh, and @HackersDontWin joined the staff team! Welcome!
09/09/2019 - Java: Old SkyWars and EggWars maps are back! Time to go into nostalgia mode!
14/09/2019 - Community Games #41, looking at the screenshot they had a lot of fun.
17/09/2019 - Java: Battle Zone has made its return!
19/09/2019 - @FireExcalibur10 showed us some awesome work and became Designer, well deserved!

QzuD3DX.png

I am sure a lot of you are familiar with suggestions. There are a lot and it's hard to read them all. Therefore, we made a small list with the 4 best suggestions of this month with one honorable mention. That thread didn't quite make the list but was too good to leave behind. Underneath the suggestions, there will be a poll for you to choose who had the best suggestion of this month (honorable mention excluded).

Wow, wow and again, wow! @Kozimobooo managed to create such a new vibe to MinerWare with his new Microgame ideas. Some ideas were original, some were based on existing games, but he took his time to think about the quality of those Microgames and got a lot of good reviews from the community. These are the Microgames I would love to play myself, well done!

This sounds fancy, but what does it do? Well, if you type /profile in chat, you will get your statistics in a fast way that can be used everywhere on the server. You'll see that in the original suggestion, there's also an idea to add this to see other players their statistics. I would start with only showing your own, that's what it should be used for and that way we can respect someone's privacy :3. Nonetheless a great idea, @Vqzi !

People nowadays become lazier and lazier, but I have to admit that @RickDeKlomp makes a very good point here. It's a common mistake players make. They buy the same piece of armor multiple times because you click to fast. If there was a trophy in this thread for "player who bought the most armor unintentionally", it has to be me. Anyways, bringing armor bundles to Java would not only save time but would also prevent mistakes. Seriously those nightmares still hunt me.
Awesome idea!

People have been complaining about this a lot, but @BattleZone4PermanentGame! makes a solid point. Instead of saying "just add a new orange button that tells us the player has already been banned", BattleZone came up with some good arguments. He gives details to his idea and answers some asked questions. A very nice structured thread and definitely worth reading!

Although Infection isn't a permanent game anymore, I appreciate the time @Juskebat took to create this thread. He introduced us to new achievements, general ideas and more. I honestly love this thread, and it probably took some time to make. Splendid work!

We now have a selection of the 4 best suggestions made in September. You can leave your vote in this poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/18718387. Didn't make it this month? Make sure to leave a quality suggestion next month for a chance to get featured. Remember, quality over quantity.

1doFeBt.png

Normally, we would show at least 3 pieces of art, but unfortunately, there was only one piece of art created and that's the one of @Foxy011 that a friend created for her. The artwork can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-funny-edit-from-a-friend.221357/. A simple design but at the same time quite funny. Good job :p

For builds, we had the same issue. We barely had builds that were made this month. A build can be as simple a map submissions or something casual that you made in your creative world. A huge thanks to both @Riley and @slcww for their submissions.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-autumn.221469/
slcww made a nice looking map called Autumn, which took him over 23 hours to make! At least I hope he hasn't done this in a 24-hour marathon. This is a clean, simple map and I love the sleeping foxes on it. Well done!

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/solo-skywars-arcade-accepted.221169/
I can see why your map got accepted as a community map. I mean who doesn't love arcade? The Tetris blocks, the cute little coins and oh, what's that, is.. is that Toad? If it isn't, I'm either way going to call him Toad anyways. Great build!

Unfortunately, I see a lack of artwork and builds on here. I understand that nobody is perfect, but even the smallest drawing of your dog or that little mushroom-like thing Riley built are appreciated and loved on this forum. In general, don't be afraid to share your work and enthusiasm with everyone. I'm hoping to see more builds and artwork in the future because we all love it.

HoGGiFu.png

In this section, we will be posting screenshots that were taken on the network. They can be posted here or in #media on Discord. Screenshot examples are cute selfies or screenshots of the lobby with cool shaders. Those were purely examples, so try to be original on this one ;)

We were short on time this month so this section will open next month. You can already start thinking about cool screenshots you want to share with us.

FNXleOc.png

We want more memes! A little selection of memes that are outstanding or super-duper uber funny will be put in here. Hopefully, they will make you laugh for 20 minutes straight. Keep the memes rolling guys! Just to let you know, the best memes will be based off the likes given by the community. This is the easiest and most fair way to pick the best memes.

Gold: Story - 22 likes
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ccg-memes.10860/page-312#post-1069107

He who laughs last laughs best. The battle wasn't over and going from 500 players to almost 7000 was huge. @Story thought it would be a good idea to make a meme about it, and he was right. It's not a wonder that this meme got the most likes this month. This was liked a lot by the community and therefore he takes first place!

Silver: Waterguy_12 - 15 likes
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ccg-memes.10860/page-315#post-1071173

How relatable is it to be called a cheater? No matter what rank or level you are, there will always be this one guy who thinks he's a detective. In this case, @Waterguy_12 guides us through simple steps. It all starts with gg but before you know you end up getting reported. Quality meme if you ask me!

Bronze: komododragon2002 - 15 likes
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ccg-memes.10860/page-316#post-1072246

"Discovering something that doesn't exist..", we all love Phineas and Fred, uh, Ferb. Only in this context, it is used to make a meme about our ghost web developer. It's the spooky month of the year, so I assume he was just asleep. Thanks for the meme @komododragon2002 . Unfortunately because Waterguy his meme was posted earlier, he gets the second place. Be earlier next time ;)

tHSuZD5.png

This was our first edition of the new and revamped Recap series. If you made it this far, thanks for showing so much support! The more positive feedback we get, the easier it will be to keep making these. This month was mostly based on our opinions, so do you have an awesome idea that can be implemented? Did you find a quality thread? Let me know in a DM and we'll look at it. Troll or spam will be dealt with. Noticed a mistake in this thread or did I forget something? Let me know!

Thanks so much for reading, and hopefully until next month!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I am 'BattleZone' now, wow, I am named after a game!
Jokes aside, I love this! It's been way too long since skifby's posted the previous 'cubecap', so appreciate that you're taking the time to make this :]
Good job!

Edit:
I have a small suggestion; perhaps you could add a section called 'Best forum user', which is obviously to mention the best forum user of the past month and 'Best thread', which is to mention the best thread of the month.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Great recap except for the autumn map. It was one of the lower-tier ones when other better maps could have been featured but I enjoyed the rest of the thread.
Already said this to Yamin as well. The goal of this recap is to pick the best creations from September. That build and Riley's map were the only maps made in September, that's why I featured it. If we have more quality builds next month this changes, but for now, those were the only 2 builds made this month. If you stumble upon another map made this month (that can be found on forums), let me know and I'll add it!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
nK88Uj3.png

Hello. Today I represent you the revival of the monthly recaps. I've been a big fan of @skifby 's work and that's why he gets credits for this idea, his threads can be found here. The community liked the monthly recaps, but sadly it's been 2 years since the latest recap was posted. With the amazing help from @Story with both the banners and gathering information, I'm proud to release this month's version of the Monthly CubeRecaps.

We kept the initial idea. General updates, best suggestions and some artwork/creations. We have also added new sections and brand new polls. We appreciate your feedback, so if you found a good thread or something that can be added to the next version, let me know in a conversation. I'll try to read them all, as long as they contain quality. Spam or troll messages are not allowed and will either result in a warning, a punishment or simply me pressing the ignore button on you. If you have some ideas on how to improve this thread, start a conversation with me and we might consider changing it in the future. With that being said, enjoy!

kYgNHs4.png

In this section, we will discuss and quickly recap the most important things of this month. This includes staff promotions, updates, community games and more. If you click on the date of the event, you will be sent to the original thread to find out more about it. To find out more about a player, click on the name.

QzuD3DX.png

I am sure a lot of you are familiar with suggestions. There are a lot and it's hard to read them all. Therefore, we made a small list with the 4 best suggestions of this month with one honorable mention. That thread didn't quite make the list but was too good to leave behind. Underneath the suggestions, there will be a poll for you to choose who had the best suggestion of this month (honorable mention excluded).

Wow, wow and again, wow! @Kozimobooo managed to create such a new vibe to MinerWare with his new Microgame ideas. Some ideas were original, some were based on existing games, but he took his time to think about the quality of those Microgames and got a lot of good reviews from the community. These are the Microgames I would love to play myself, well done!

This sounds fancy, but what does it do? Well, if you type /profile in chat, you will get your statistics in a fast way that can be used everywhere on the server. You'll see that in the original suggestion, there's also an idea to add this to see other players their statistics. I would start with only showing your own, that's what it should be used for and that way we can respect someone's privacy :3. Nonetheless a great idea, @Vqzi !

People nowadays become lazier and lazier, but I have to admit that @RickDeKlomp makes a very good point here. It's a common mistake players make. They buy the same piece of armor multiple times because you click to fast. If there was a trophy in this thread for "player who bought the most armor unintentionally", it has to be me. Anyways, bringing armor bundles to Java would not only save time but would also prevent mistakes. Seriously those nightmares still hunt me.
Awesome idea!

People have been complaining about this a lot, but @BattleZone4PermanentGame! makes a solid point. Instead of saying "just add a new orange button that tells us the player has already been banned", BattleZone came up with some good arguments. He gives details to his idea and answers some asked questions. A very nice structured thread and definitely worth reading!

Although Infection isn't a permanent game anymore, I appreciate the time @Juskebat took to create this thread. He introduced us to new achievements, general ideas and more. I honestly love this thread, and it probably took some time to make. Splendid work!

We now have a selection of the 4 best suggestions made in September. You can leave your vote in this poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/18718387. Didn't make it this month? Make sure to leave a quality suggestion next month for a chance to get featured. Remember, quality over quantity.

1doFeBt.png

Normally, we would show at least 3 pieces of art, but unfortunately, there was only one piece of art created and that's the one of @Foxy011 that a friend created for her. The artwork can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-funny-edit-from-a-friend.221357/. A simple design but at the same time quite funny. Good job :p

For builds, we had the same issue. We barely had builds that were made this month. A build can be as simple a map submissions or something casual that you made in your creative world. A huge thanks to both @Riley and @slcww for their submissions.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-autumn.221469/
slcww made a nice looking map called Autumn, which took him over 23 hours to make! At least I hope he hasn't done this in a 24-hour marathon. This is a clean, simple map and I love the sleeping foxes on it. Well done!

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/solo-skywars-arcade-accepted.221169/
I can see why your map got accepted as a community map. I mean who doesn't love arcade? The Tetris blocks, the cute little coins and oh, what's that, is.. is that Toad? If it isn't, I'm either way going to call him Toad anyways. Great build!

Unfortunately, I see a lack of artwork and builds on here. I understand that nobody is perfect, but even the smallest drawing of your dog or that little mushroom-like thing Riley built are appreciated and loved on this forum. In general, don't be afraid to share your work and enthusiasm with everyone. I'm hoping to see more builds and artwork in the future because we all love it.

HoGGiFu.png

In this section, we will be posting screenshots that were taken on the network. They can be posted here or in #media on Discord. Screenshot examples are cute selfies or screenshots of the lobby with cool shaders. Those were purely examples, so try to be original on this one ;)

We were short on time this month so this section will open next month. You can already start thinking about cool screenshots you want to share with us.

FNXleOc.png

We want more memes! A little selection of memes that are outstanding or super-duper uber funny will be put in here. Hopefully, they will make you laugh for 20 minutes straight. Keep the memes rolling guys! Just to let you know, the best memes will be based off the likes given by the community. This is the easiest and most fair way to pick the best memes.

Gold: Story - 22 likes
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ccg-memes.10860/page-312#post-1069107

He who laughs last laughs best. The battle wasn't over and going from 500 players to almost 7000 was huge. @Story thought it would be a good idea to make a meme about it, and he was right. It's not a wonder that this meme got the most likes this month. This was liked a lot by the community and therefore he takes first place!

Silver: Waterguy_12 - 15 likes
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ccg-memes.10860/page-315#post-1071173

How relatable is it to be called a cheater? No matter what rank or level you are, there will always be this one guy who thinks he's a detective. In this case, @Waterguy_12 guides us through simple steps. It all starts with gg but before you know you end up getting reported. Quality meme if you ask me!

Bronze: komododragon2002 - 15 likes
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ccg-memes.10860/page-316#post-1072246

"Discovering something that doesn't exist..", we all love Phineas and Fred, uh, Ferb. Only in this context, it is used to make a meme about our ghost web developer. It's the spooky month of the year, so I assume he was just asleep. Thanks for the meme @komododragon2002 . Unfortunately because Waterguy his meme was posted earlier, he gets the second place. Be earlier next time ;)

tHSuZD5.png

This was our first edition of the new and revamped Recap series. If you made it this far, thanks for showing so much support! The more positive feedback we get, the easier it will be to keep making these. This month was mostly based on our opinions, so do you have an awesome idea that can be implemented? Did you find a quality thread? Let me know in a DM and we'll look at it. Troll or spam will be dealt with. Noticed a mistake in this thread or did I forget something? Let me know!

Thanks so much for reading, and hopefully until next month!
Awesome! :) and thanks for the mention!

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom