1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cubelets?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by pinkelephant1112, Aug 15, 2015.

1. pinkelephant1112

pinkelephant1112 Member

It seems that I am never awarded cubelets, even when it says that I should. For example I won my first game of Tower Defenders and it said I was supposed to get a cubelet, but it never gave it to me. I do get them when voting, but that is all. I know you dont always get them, but it did say I was supposed to get it.

2. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
    Did you wait a little bit? @Efcluke94 I think this may be a bug if it did not give it to her.

3. pinkelephant1112

pinkelephant1112 Member

I was supposed to have earned it last night. Also what other things do you earn them for? Cause I have won several games and had several kills and never get any. Ive leveled up and not gotten any. But I dont know when you are usually supposed to get them. I have played with friends and they have gotten them and I havent.

4. pinkelephant1112

pinkelephant1112 Member

At one point I did get some for gameplay. But the past several days I havent gotten any except for voting.

5. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
    You earn them for playing games, Voting, Giveaways. Just contact efcluke94 about it because i don't know how they implemented it so i wouldn't know.

6. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

You are awarded cubelets for completing challenges and daily tasks and for winning games. The longer a game lasts, the more likely you are to get a cubelet (I don't know if there's a cap to this). Lately I haven't been awarded any either, but it usually takes me roughly between 4-11 games of spleef to get one, and a little more frequently with super craft bros. If you want to grind out cubelets, try playing lots of TNT run - It's boring, but once you master it, you'll have 50+ cubelets in no time due to how short most games last.