1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cubelets not being given at end of game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by JoshK_, Jul 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JoshK_

JoshK_ Member

IGN: JoshK_
    Game: Minerware
    Description: At the end of the game (literally as I was being sent back to the lobby), I was given a cubelet, however when I tried to actually 'equip' the cubelet I was told that I didn't have any. I've waited over 10 minutes and relogged a few times just to make sure there wasn't a delay in updating the database however the issue hasn't been rectified.
    Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    We would need video evidence. Screenshots don't prove much, you could've opened the cubelet in the mean time.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    As said above you need video evidence to prove that you didn't get the cubelet. Sometimes people fake not earning their cubelet even though they did. You can't tell if you opened one or not since when you do open one up, there is no message that says you have opened a cubelet.

4. JoshK_

JoshK_ Member

Not much I can do in regards to video evidence. I don't record all of my gameplay - therefore all you have is my word I guess. Honestly I'm not too bothered about getting the cubelet (I'm sure I'll find another at some point anyway) - I'm just reporting the bug so hopefully this doesn't happen again to myself or anybody else.

5. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    Without video we don't know if you opened the cubelet midway through, unfortunately.