Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gamer4life

Aug 16, 2015
So i just came up with an idea for the server, mainly VIPS
I think that, if staff would add a thing on the server that would let VIPS buy cubelets with vanity points that they can get rom the reward chest that would be pretty cool :D

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
So i just came up with an idea for the server, mainly VIPS
I think that, if staff would add a thing on the server that would let VIPS buy cubelets with vanity points that they can get rom the reward chest that would be pretty cool :D

Yeah, maybe 500 vanity points for a Cubelet token.

+1

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Isn't this against the EULA? If not why only donors. Non-donors can also buy vanity points, and if they hear about this they getting upset that they add something only for Donors. (Best Inklish evah) :P

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Isn't this against the EULA? If not why only donors. Non-donors can also buy vanity points, and if they hear about this they getting upset that they add something only for Donors. (Best Inklish evah) :p

If it is; give donators a discount. (If it's allowed.)

For example: Donators can buy a cubelet for 500 vanity points while non-donators can buy it for 750 vanity points. :p

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Giving a discount is allowed for the EULA.
You may not sell thing to donator only if it gives you in game items, or if its not unlockable for non donators, (if im right)

Ragon_ProPvP

Oct 25, 2015
For me are very important, but i hate when you open it and you get the same think,but i like the idea!

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Having the ability to buy Cubelets will ruin the surprise element and the whole effectiveness of Cubelets.
Cubelets have been created to give Stones an opportunity to get Vanity items too, without needing Vanity Points.
In order to get them, they have to be earned by playing games. If you possess the ability to buy them, and you DO have Vanity Points, you might as well buy a rank and buy premium vanity items. Because, and no offense, but I think buying only vanity points has about never been done (by a Stone).

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
this is against the rules of EULA, cuz in any server a range cannot have advantages in this type of things but i like the idea T.T

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom