Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Buyable cublets with coins? YES!

• Buyable cublets with coins? Nah.

• Buyable cublets with REAL money? TOTALY!

• Buyable cublets with REAL money? Nah.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FreePvp

May 11, 2015
I think you should be able to buy 1 cubelet for 1000 credits (not vanity points) or buy like 10 cubelets from the store for like 10$ Just a suggestion. I would really like to be able to buy cubelets with credits in game.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Maybe buy it for real money? like 1 for £1 since they are pretty rare to find. If not then it will just ruin the fun

BlitzPlayzMc

Aug 5, 2014
London, England.
There are some people that are just rich irl though who would buy dozens of them D;

100% Agreed. Buying them isn't fun at all, It would ruin the whole aspect of earning them, whilst 'Rich' or wealthy people could have 100's of them and 'show off' what they have. This I strongly disagree with and do not want this. Using real-life money is not a good thing for Cubelets, maybe points you earn you could exchange, then again, people with HUGE farms on SkyBlock and Factions would have 100's of them. So all of this is a no for me. However that does not mean this shouldn't be added, it isn't up to me what so ever. I wouldn't like this but thats my opinion. We all have an opinion, so I'd like to know what other people think. :)

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
100% Agreed. Buying them isn't fun at all, It would ruin the whole aspect of earning them, whilst 'Rich' or wealthy people could have 100's of them and 'show off' what they have. This I strongly disagree with and do not want this. Using real-life money is not a good thing for Cubelets, maybe points you earn you could exchange, then again, people with HUGE farms on SkyBlock and Factions would have 100's of them. So all of this is a no for me. However that does not mean this shouldn't be added, it isn't up to me what so ever. I wouldn't like this but thats my opinion. We all have an opinion, so I'd like to know what other people think. :)
I agree but people who play a lot of skywars/games will have a much higher chance of getting those cubelets while those who play building games won't get the opportunity to get as many.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom