Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LennyMeneer

Oct 18, 2015
Belgium
heya cubecrafters,

i know it's requested already but i still don't know if they gonna add it or not, but it would be very cool if you can buy some cubelets with the vanity points... i mean, i have like 75K of vanity points (emerald rank) and i can't really do anything with it?!

thx LennyMeneer

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
You kinda posted this in the wrong forum section.
Post it in "Suggestions" next time ;)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Great idea! For the players who can't buy anything with vanity points anymore, this would be really convenient!

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
heya cubecrafters,

i know it's requested already but i still don't know if they gonna add it or not, but it would be very cool if you can buy some cubelets with the vanity points... i mean, i have like 75K of vanity points (emerald rank) and i can't really do anything with it?!

thx LennyMeneer
How do you get soooooo much vanity points. I want the iron golem kit in hungergames but i only have 4k :( plz help me:)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
How do you get soooooo much vanity points. I want the iron golem kit in hungergames but i only have 4k :( plz help me:)
You can buy the Iron Golem kit with regular points. Vanity Points are something special only available to Donators I believe. Let's say you just opened a Cubelet and got an Ocelot Hat. Some of the hats cost Vanity Points to unlock. Sow first you need to find the item in a cubelet, then you have to buy it with the Vanity Points. Sow they're basicly something extra for Donators, getting the kit in SG is basicly playing a lot of games ;)

Btw if you ever want to become a Donator, every week you can claim Vanity Points at the rewards chest.
When you're an Iron Rank you can get 500 Vanity Points every week.
Gold 1000, Lapiz 1500, Diamond 2000, Emerald 2500 and Obsidian 3000 :)

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
You can buy the Iron Golem kit with regular points. Vanity Points are something special only available to Donators I believe. Let's say you just opened a Cubelet and got an Ocelot Hat. Some of the hats cost Vanity Points to unlock. Sow first you need to find the item in a cubelet, then you have to buy it with the Vanity Points. Sow they're basicly something extra for Donators, getting the kit in SG is basicly playing a lot of games ;)

Btw if you ever want to become a Donator, every week you can claim Vanity Points at the rewards chest.
When you're an Iron Rank you can get 500 Vanity Points every week.
Gold 1000, Lapiz 1500, Diamond 2000, Emerald 2500 and Obsidian 3000 :)
nvm lol i have 37k vanity points lol i have Obsidian rank!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom