1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cubelet Bug for Egg Wars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by FyreDash, Jun 9, 2016.

1. FyreDash

FyreDash Member

Hi, my username is DashFyre in Minecraft. Recently, I played Egg Wars and got the achievements Birds of a feather and Newly Hatched. This would result in a total of 3 cubelets. When i went to go use them it said I had none. Can you please fix this bug and give me my cubelets back please?
    Evidence

Thanks for reading this
    ~Dash

2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Sorry for saying this, but there isn't a timezone when you took the pictures. So picture 2 can be taken earlier then picture.

3. FyreDash

FyreDash Member

Yes, there isn't a time zone on the picture because i was playing full screen, but Drasho says ok... in both pictures.
    Also, both pictures were taken in the same exact place.

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Yeah, that is a little sketchy when the screenshots were taken. If you were Drasho in the photo, you could've easily open up all the cubelets (since when you open it, it gives you no notifications) then take another screenshot when you are done opening the cubelets. This can be done extremly fast, and in one spot, like on the photos.

Record a video to show the evidence.

5. FyreDash

FyreDash Member

I can show screenshots of my accessories. I already have the Fireworks Win Effect, but that is my only accessory. I will share screenshots that I have no other accessories. In the screenshots there will be a folder on the right saying that I am DashFyre. Also, before you guys say anything about the photos taken before hand, in the bottom right it shows the timezone and that the screenshots were taken the day after this thread was created. Also, in the other screenshots, my crosshair wasn't on the ender portal that can open cubelets. Therefore, I couldn't have opened it then took another screenshot after I am done opening it.

Screenshots
    More Screenshots

Could I get my 3 cubelets back please? I am not trying to make anything up just so that I could get free cubelets. I just want to fix the bug and get my cubelets back.

Thanks
    ~DashFyre

6. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If the glitch happens again record it. Sorry but the screenshots above, don't relate to the cubelets (correct me if I'm wrong).

7. FyreDash

FyreDash Member

The screenshots above show that i haven't used 3 cubelets yet. Is there any staff that can help me?

8. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Record a video to prove it please.

9. FyreDash

FyreDash Member

My computer is not strong enough to record a video. Also, If I could record, I would start recording when the ender portal says i dont have any cubelets. But, you would say that I could have opened it before hand and then start recording since there are no notifications saying that you used your cubelets. Stop trying to deny all this. I deserve my cubelets and I have provided all the evidence that you need. I want staff to help me, not you.

10. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Ok, I will staff to go and help you with your problem. I'll contact staff that are on currently to assist you.

Staff: @FalseHonesty @HackersDontWin @DontYouDare @DamoTheSavage

Hey staff, if you do end up getting to this post @FyreDash says that he earned 3 cubelets. If you want his IGN its DashFyre When he comes to the end portal to open them up, it says "You don't have any cubelets". I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but all he wants is a refund of three cubelets. (Though I'm sure there are no refunds)

11. FyreDash

FyreDash Member

12. jlew2001

jlew2001 Member

Are you sure that you were not facing lag when this happened? Also it could have been a player just trying to troll you.

13. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    No player can troll you in the achievements. But lag could be a thing to consider, but highly unlikely.. If it was lag, the message wouldn't appear..

14. booys1209

booys1209 Member

The same thing happened to me , the game said I earned 4 cubelets but when I wanted to use them it said I had none

15. Povious

Povious Member

No need to be rude sir. Also as @Orangeric88 said you do need video evidence. I can see that you do not have any and cannot have any. Since Orangeric tagged a staff member let's hope they respond and accept your report. Though it does have a more likely chance of being denied since you do not have video evidence.

Just saying, people in the past have tried taking screenshots of fake proof that they don't have their Cubelet's that is why we are so suspicious.

Sorry if I am wrong.
    ~OrbitFlash

16. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Please don't revive threads that are older than 2 weeks or 14 days. It's called necroposting and isn't allowed on the Fourms. Thanks :D