Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
Here it is, the movie trailer for "Cubecraftia"
This didnt go to well, there is ALOT of mistakes in this, ec: Spelling mistakes, Bad quality, and skins that isnt the right ones
And all of you who wanted to be in the Trailer, the program i used showed with some of you a wrong skin, wich i first discovered after, but your name is there so you can see wich one is supposed to be you, but some of them is right!
@SubSub @PizzaFace132 @scotty2k11 @Catzore <3 Taco's @rhinoscooter1 @Manusizwe @BlueMoon475

Reactions: Sccottyyy
Here it is, the movie trailer for "Cubecraftia"
This didnt go to well, there is ALOT of mistakes in this, ec: Spelling mistakes, Bad quality, and skins that isnt the right ones
And all of you who wanted to be in the Trailer, the program i used showed with some of you a wrong skin, wich i first discovered after, but your name is there so you can see wich one is supposed to be you, but some of them is right!
@SubSub @PizzaFace132 @scotty2k11 @Catzore <3 Taco's @rhinoscooter1 @Manusizwe @BlueMoon475
DAT WAS G00D AND NOW I REALISE MY SKIN IS RUBBISH SOMEONE FIIND ME A NEW ONE

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
>Literally just novaskin wallpapers, text, and music
post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU.gif

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
And sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything.. I said I was gonna be honest lol. I wouldn't lie and say "OMG THAT WAS AMAZING THIS TRAILER IS ONE OF THE BEST TRAILERS I'VE EVER WATCHED *nerdgasm*
No but you could have given me tips what i should do better instead of just "ITS BAD"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom