Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
i havent been on clash of clans in a while, so i want people that play on Cubecraftgames alot to join this clan called: CubeCraftGames.
if you want to join, please use this format:

Minecraft IGN:

Clash of Clans IGN:

Rank (stone, iron, lapiz, etc):

Staff rank if you have one (builder, developer, owner, admin, or mod):

this is kind of a spoiler, but the first owner (@halothe23 or @rubik_cube_man ) that joins first gets leader, admins mods, and developers get co-leader, and builders get elder. every else is a member, unless someone that is a higer rank is nice.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Well, in addition you should make a rule that people need to apply ON the forums, so their pasts and backgrounds can be evaluated. Otherwise, we will get hoppers that were hackers that were banned, and they will swear, cuss, insult, until they are kicked, and will be a nuisance. It doesnt have to be a rigorous initiation- just so random people dont join...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Um, I'd really like to join, but I'm happy with the clan I'm in with @eshuren1 . This is a nice idea though.
I know nothing about CoC, but can you rename clans? Perhaps you and ERIC can be like the "leaders" or whatever and the rest can be backups(I AM SAYING GIBBERISH WOO)

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I can never get into Clash of Clans, it gets old fast for me. I am like level 13 but if I decide to get it again then sure I'll join.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom