Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Yesterday i have bought an awesome cubecraft t-shirt, well apparantly it was to big and i have chosen Small XD

But im 14, its not like an personal born accident, but my suggestion is to add smaller versions of da cubecraft T-shirts like XS or even smaller! Then me and the kids under 12 can get the actuall t-shirt.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree 100%. The majority of cubecraft's audience are below the age of 16 or so as minecraft is a game marketed towards children, so it just makes sense to target the server's merchandise towards children also.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
What we do to provide merchandise is use Redbubble, which is a merchandise reseller for various companies. Basically, it allows us to tell them what we'd like to sell, and it takes care of the rest.

The downside of that, is that we do not have our own facilities to print, but rather use theirs, if they do not provide something, for example, like a smaller shirt size, then there is little we can do about it in the short term.

I've contacted RedBubble now, and am awaiting a reply from one of their reps on wether they can print in smaller sizes. :)

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
EI willl either ask @MarcoSlater @@rubik_cube_m
What we do to provide merchandise is use Redbubble, which is a merchandise reseller for various companies. Basically, it allows us to tell them what we'd like to sell, and it takes care of the rest.

The downside of that, is that we do not have our own facilities to print, but rather use theirs, if they do not provide something, for example, like a smaller shirt size, then there is little we can do about it in the short term.

I've contacted RedBubble now, and am awaiting a reply from one of their reps on wether they can print in smaller sizes. :)
Thank you so much Marco!! Because cubecraft is l an kids server, like most of the people are under the age of 12

Reactions: TeoVolcano
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom