Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzBqs

Aug 26, 2021
The Netherlands
Bad idea, Cubecraft need to be original a few servers already have bed wars and what GlowGamerKsa Says there is already eggwars so if they add bedwars the amount of players in eggwars wil go down. Thats the reason I disagree.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Nethergames has a hypixel-like bedwars for bedrock if you want to play that, and other servers also have their own variations of bedwars too (such as lifeboat). Other than that, you should enjoy eggwars, as that’s cubecraft’s version of bedwars. It would be a lot of work for cubecraft to just copy what other servers have, when they are currently the most popular bedrock server by a long shot.

legendaryfox977

Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedwars is a very popular game
And cubecraft is a very popular server I think cubecraft should add bedwars
Cubecraft will be more famous after adding a new game
I think cubecraft should add it now
Don’t “think” too much we already have eggwars…

HGamer4877

Jan 17, 2023
I mean eggwars is pretty much the same as bedwars, plus there’s tons of servers u can play Bedwars.

Benjamingoz

Feb 2, 2023
Bedwars is a very popular game
And cubecraft is a very popular server I think cubecraft should add bedwars
Cubecraft will be more famous after adding a new game
I think cubecraft should add it now
Cubecraft could at Bedwars but it wouldn't make sense because they have already eggwars and its kind of the same priziple.Other Server's have Bedwars so Cubecraft could make it like on other servers or think of a new prinzip of bedwars so there would be a brand new Game

Members Online

Staff online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Plusle wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Hi cutie
HighOnLuna wrote on Hqteful's profile.
do i know u from ffa ?
My birthday is like almost less than a week away and I hope you guys are ready to say happy birthday because last year I got at least 10 people to say happy birthday to me witch was really nice.
Wtf how did the first month of 2023 just end??
Top Bottom