Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin andres

Jan 31, 2016
Colombia
the server is in its worst stages there are no people 6153 people is nothing in updating sky wars the server was almost butt but as always 1.9 spoil it all I like to me the 1.9 but I think people do so if want the server to progress will have to return to 1.8 and if they do not continue to drop players cubecraft people they said they leave the server 1.8 but ignored so take not listen to suggestions

Osoplayned

Jul 2, 2015
Colombia
I would not like to play on the 1.9 because if they do not return your server to many people will lose 1.8 :(

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
the server is in its worst stages there are no people 6153 people is nothing in updating sky wars the server was almost butt but as always 1.9 spoil it all I like to me the 1.9 but I think people do so if want the server to progress will have to return to 1.8 and if they do not continue to drop players cubecraft people they said they leave the server 1.8 but ignored so take not listen to suggestions
I can hardly understand what you're saying. Please use proper grammar.

LowFat

Dec 23, 2015
The Chunk Network
A server has its ups and downs. Just because we upgrade to 1.9 doesn't mean its the end of the server. There are just have some bugs to work out
^

If you want to suggest ways to make cubecraft better, you can make a new thread with specific ideas. Also, you should go browse the other threads and vote in their polls relating to 1.9

As for this thread, cube (as of right now) will not be returning to 1.8
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom