Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to ban teams in solo Skywars?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanDa Granados

Oct 3, 2015
(Sorry for my english)

The other day I was playing solo Skywars on the server, I was killing people and I tought I was going to win. I attacked a player, and unexpectably, three more come off and kill me. THEY WERE A TEAM OF 4! Do you really think it's fair? 4vs1? Even 2vs1 is not fair. You created Team Skywars, but in solo Skywars, teams are a normally seen thing. I speak for a lot of people when I say: I HATE TEAMS IN SOLO SKYWARS. It's an easy way to win, if you want to play in team, go to TEAM SKYWARS. Teams is solo skywars destroy all the fun in the game. I was used to them, but when that team of 4 come and murdered me in the most horrible way possible, I tought that was a serious matter.
Please Cubecraft, and ALL PLAYERS WHO SUPPORT THIS, help to erradicate teams in solo Skywars, they destroy the game, the fun, the fairness, everything. It's easy, create the rule: "TEAM IN SOLO SKYWARS IS BANNEABLE", as in other popular servers. You have Team Skywars, it's purpose it's to play in teams, in solo Skywars, play alone, without help. If you create this rule, all people will help to report teamers, I will, by screenshots or whatever.
For teamers: I know it's funny to play with your friends in a team, but please don't do it in solo Skywars, go to Team Skywars. It's more fair, is you do this in solo mode, and you win the game, don't feel victorious and proud, instead feel dirty, because you win with an advantage. Please, don't destroy the game, it's funny. Learn to play alone, if you win this way, you can feel good, and GGs will rain for you. If you win with a team, it's not GG, never.

So, Cubecraft, I beg you on my knees, please: ban teams in solo Skywars, if you do this, I will cry of happiness, seriously! Make your server better, teams destroy Skywars. Force them to go to Team Skywars, and left all people that enjoy playing alone in solo mode, with fair fights of 1vs1. If you agree with me, please let me know, and let servers admins to know this.

With respect and love:
A person who wants Cubecraft to be a better place. :)

Reactions: Truman Cian

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
This will never end... this has been suggested countless times and I doubt it will become a rule. And what's so bad about losing a few games to teams a few times? Also the game team sky wars is way too different to offer as an alternative version of sky wars for teamers. I would vote no -1

JuanDa Granados

Oct 3, 2015
I understand you people, it's only a suggestion, I wanted to see how many people agree with me. I know this probably will never become a rule, but I wanted to try. Thanks for reading anyway. I will continue killing teams if possible.

Reactions: Truman Cian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom