Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
The staff at CubeCraft really should step up their game. You guys added Paintball without fixing the rest of the games.

•SG has no kits, hunger bar drains really fast.
•Hide 'N' Seek is griefed and unplayable.
•Fish Slap is down.
•QuakeCraft is down.
•No one plays TNT Run.
•No one plays Parkour Minigame.
•No one plays SCB.

Although you guys can't do anything about the last three things that are mentioned, you all should work on the others. I don't care how long it takes, just do it.

Thanks. :D

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
These problems are being worked on currently. The server has a lot to do at the moment, the hide n seek maps I think are being worked on soon, if not right now. Also, the build team is small atm, so anything that requires building will take a little longer than it would normally. We're only human and we also have other things to focus on, but most of the things you listed are being worked on, you just need to be patient.

Reactions: Mkllindsey98

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
These problems are being worked on currently. The server has a lot to do at the moment, the hide n seek maps I think are being worked on soon, if not right now. Also, the build team is small atm, so anything that requires building will take a little longer than it would normally. We're only human and we also have other things to focus on, but most of the things you listed are being worked on, you just need to be patient.
That is exactly why I said that I don't care how long it takes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom