Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Ehhh... You know you can not just make a server and call it cubecraft (purposely)...

As a matter of fact, the cubecraft team is already working on a PE version of cubecraft. Luckily enough, they already have bought a few domains for it, so impersonators can't take them ;)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Matteww

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
They can use the same plugins etc i know all protocol changes to make it working for mcpe

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
i will help it lol
Making the current cubecraft network has probably been a lot more difficult than you can imagine. It seems like you think it's just about installing plugins on a server and calling it complete. Most cubecraft plugins are original, meaning they can't be accessed outside of cubecraft. That takes a lot of time.

Then we need to consider the fact that minecraft PE is not written in java. I don't know for sure if this affects the server development, but I do believe so.

Matteww

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
No i know how a network is working and thats the only problem for mcpe they dont have added a transfer packet

Matteww

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
And mcpc is written in java en i can make a server software for it in php so why its not possible to code a mcpe server software in java????

N

Nikboo

Hello.

Please do not advertise your server on the forums. You are only allowed to share an IP on the forums, if it is to do with Cubecraft. It is against the forum rules to ask players to join your server.
Also, if you wish to help Cubecraft with developing the Cubecraft MCPE server, then you may apply for developer at http://jobs.cubecraft.net

~ Locked

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom