Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M4Dn3sS_m4N_01

Aug 22, 2014
somewhere over the Hellbow
Hello again everyone and staff :)

I came up with another minigame that has never been attempted before called "Golf"

Maximum player count: 10 players per game

The idea of the game is posted below:

Golf is a nice mini game which can be played on your own or with your friends. The aim of the game is the same as the real life version, which is to get the “ball” in the hole in as little throws as possible. The player with the lowest score at the end will be declared the winner.
Golf is usually played with a bow and arrow. The arrow will have to be fired as far and as close to the hole as possible. The aim is to shoot an arrow into the hole in as little shots as possible. Once an arrow has been shot, the player then gets to shoot from the spot the arrow landed on, as long as it’s within the limits of the area.

Hopefully i gave some help for this one :D

Have fun on the server everyone!

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Golf is usually played with a bow and arrow.
ARJFY7Z7NZN3KZGIT77LPDDNYJUVSP7T.jpeg

On Topic: Sounds like a fun idea. I think they could probably come up with something better than a bow and arrow using a plugin though. Also golf has totally been done before. That's not to say it couldn't be a fun game though.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Sorry, but golf doesn't sound very fun at all... Well, maybe for the first few games, but after a while- scrap that, after 4 games or so, it'll be so boring, you'll wish they invested their time into something better. It isn't necessarily a bad idea, it's just a boring game in general, as apposed to pvp, which seems to be what most players enjoy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom