1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CubeCraft Games is Dead

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Plumpy21, Sep 11, 2016.

?

Do you like hackers in your games? Even if they are on your team?

Poll closed Sep 18, 2016.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. Don't Care, as long they don't kill me

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Plumpy21

Plumpy21 Member

Can someone ban my forum account plz?
    I made a report with no video, instanly rejected... Hackers sit there using a VPN and IP changes, yet they don't ban anyone, Hypixel bans 13k players every week... Cubecraft, near 100 players every week. How long until Cubecraftstands with hackers and actually BANS SOMEONE! You cannot go into an eggwars game without someone flying, killaura, reach, spider, autoarmor, eating food while hitting me, and ruining the user experience for everyone. MAKE an Anticheat doesn't take 150 days. Change your ban process or close the server, because hackers vs non-hackers is very frustrating.

I know NO ONE that edits a screenshot, just to change the name to ban someone else. All the top servers use screenshots as adequate proof to ban, but you need more then ONE. If I put 10 screenshots, that should be plenty.

Vi

P.S- Don't close my thread. D: *angry michael Phelps face*

2. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

There have been many people in the past who have gone out of there way to edit screenshots of people just to see them banned/muted. Having video evidence of a hacker is required; there's no way around that. And please do not forget that staff have lives of their own, they cannot sit at their computers staring at the forums 24/7 to ban the rulebreakers. They cannot please everyone. So it is the job of the community to record and report those who seek to ruin the fun of others. Staff will get to the reports when they can.

3. Plumpy21

Plumpy21 Member

Can someone ban my forum account plz?
    My computer is a hunk of poo, how am I gonna make a video that doesn't look like a powerpoint? Oh yeah, I can't let's just charge more money for ranks instead of fixing the problem.

4. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    Ranks have nothing to do with the amount of hackers.
    For recording you can use obs or bandicam. I'm sure one of those will work for you :)

About the player reports, staff members are basically volunteers. They live their normal lives and help the server when possible. Please be patient when it comes to player reports since this section can't be looked at 24/7.

BlueMoon475 likes this.
  5. RockBob4

RockBob4 Member

What does that have to do with anything? Try Ez vid.

6. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank
    Even the top servers like Mineplex and Hypixel still require video evidence against hackers. Your report was rejected for that reason. If you have video, it must have a good amount of evidence. Heck, I uploaded a 14 second video of a hacker and it got rejected, meaning that's not enough.

7. Snodia

Snodia Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I'm sure this isn't true as screenshots (even multiple at a time) cannot show hackers hacking in actual time to get enough evidence for a ban. This is why video evidence is required. It's not an option, it's needed or else there will be no punishment given.

8. RockBob4

RockBob4 Member

I don't think its about the quantity, but the quality of the video. Some things you can screen shot like swearing.

9. killerwild

killerwild Member

Student - Software Engineering
    It depends what kind of 'hack' it was, usually they are accepted though if it's clear. I haven't had one denied yet I don't think, maybe one.

10. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank
    I've had one denied even though it was enough evidence that the hacker had kill aura. How could I tell? Frequency (100% perfect swings) and automatically attacking even when out of range.

11. Ping Ether

Ping Ether Member

Downloading MIDI files!!!
    Sometimes... I am wondering...
    I wonder about future....
    In the future I see... People who don't know they can report players that make stupid threads complaining how hackers ruined CCG.
    I don't wanna live that future.
    Staff members are not paid, so be proud of our staff, keeping our games at best without getting money, just a hacker-free game.

12. TheQueenWaddle

TheQueenWaddle Member

Pokemon Addict
    Home Page:
    Actually quantity helps. Usually 2-3 times where they're clearly hacking helps (for KA and aimbot).

13. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    First of all the original post is rude, cubecraft staff are working hard but they to juggle that, school (for some) going through the reports, and completely rewriting parkour creative uhc ect from scratch, first offense is only a 7 day ban to, plus its also possible to outplay a hacker, also keep in mind the new anticheat is one of a kind as most things on cubecraft are so that takes time to formulate as well, as for evidence even though video evidence can and has been faked before (seen youtube videos about that) so can screenshots but alot easier plus its hard to tell if hes hacking if its a jump or flight hack and impossible if its a pvp hack, a person over the void can either be hacking, the picture edited, lag or a simple jump caught in mdair staff dont want to ban on charges they arent sure of screenshots are only good for "the 4 corner" verification, inapprpriate names, or chat abuse

14. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Cubecraft Games was never a living being in the first place :p Personally though I don't hold grudges against the people who hack in pvp against me just isn't worth my time to stay mad about if a staff member responds to my report that's cool but once I make a report I usually forget about it 10 mins after. Also when I replied to hacker reports there seemed to be 4 reports a minute being made. 4 reports a minute! Now on a server as big as cubecraft it isn't as easy as going on the server with op and doing /ban. They have a website that has to keep track of evidence which means every report a staff member goes through they have to record the evidence on the website. So it probably takes 5 mins to respond to 1 report and in that time 20 more reports have been made.

15. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I understand that lately there has been a lot of hackers lately in game. The best way to deal with them as of right now is to record and report. When encountering a hacker, we suggest you use video evidence. Screenshots are not allowed. Why arnt screenshots allowed? Reason being, the photos could've been tampered with in a way. I'm not saying eveyone will do it, but some people will do it.

All servers require video proof to ban. Screenshots are never allowed for fly hackers. With all the other hacks, it's kinda hard to tell if the player has hacks like kill aura, or reach.

If your wondering where to report the hackers, please do it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here are the guidelines if you need them: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

If you feel like your report have gone unnoticed for a long time, feel free to tag staff. We will eventually get to your report.

With hypixel, they auto ban. With auto ban, most players that are really good at PVP have been false ban by watch dog. There are other server that does auto ban like bad lion, and other servers. With all the servers that have auto ban, someone has always been false ban. If this will do you any good, Cubecraft is currently developing a brand new anti cheat.

Keep in mind, we can't handle all of the reports at the same time. Based on my experience, for every ban a player gets, a new ban report gets added. Same with the invalid reports. Staff are working really hard to ban all the hackers. Now with school and other stuff in real life, most staff have other things to do, like school work. They can't be on the server 24/7. There are more players than staff, so not al, staff will be in every game banning hackers.

TheFastBowler likes this.
  16. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    They will not close the server just because you want it close. Do you not realise how much criticism they will receive if the server gets shut? Do you not know the number of players who love CubeCraft so much and it is something that gives them daily joy? Do you not realise how many reports they get daily? Do you underestimate staff members..they are only human and have their own personal life? Why don't you go and become a 24/7 CubeCraft staff then? Screenshots, how do they show if someone is using kill aura? You can just take a picture of someone falling into the void and say they are fly hacking. AN ANTI-CHEAT IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND I AM EXTREMELY ANNOYED WITH ALL OF YOU PEOPLE CRITICISING THE SERVER LIKE THIS! Put yourself in @Mac's place. He gets shouted at by Cube players everyday. Understand something, nothing will happen always the way you want it and if you haven't noticed, life isn't fair. You think everyone's reports are being looked at and your's isn't?

Think about what you have just said.....

RockBob4 likes this.