1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cubecraft dominated by youtube?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by SiinexPlay, Oct 12, 2015.

1. SiinexPlay

SiinexPlay Member

A few days ago I published a video that I had gone from ItzJock_MC what happens it is that the video had cut the part where he received knockback and left where there this thanks to the skills your appeal is denied, but as he is not youtuber in the case of magoangelesp, sarapastelitos seems very unfair to them taking knower of bugs for which they were banned all have continued to use and besides that have been recorded but clear ItzJock_MC at any time use hacks bugs only thing reducio you the knockback was But of course the ability AND USER IS NOT AS Youtuber CASE WILL NOT WORTH CUBECRAFT, what a shame that someone with access to an editing program AND A VIDEO IN WHICH THEY ARE SEEN SKILLS CUT AND AGREES THAT PART LET'S LOOK FOR ANOTHER PENALTY CUBECRAFT hacks that many hackers TRUE THAT HAVE TO 5% but not care about moderators SERVER ENTER THE WALK TO SEE HOW USERS BUT COME TO A CLEAR AND Youtuber @SunLord crazy but what PENA NOR IS THAT TAKE SOME TIME TO SEE IF THE VIDEO IS PUBLISHED IN VIDEO LIGHT AS SEEN 2 hits a hack can lock all NOT BELIEVE? SKILLS BUT NOT THAT PENALTYTlmeLord I thought you were a good manager but disappointment ...

2. SiinexPlay

SiinexPlay Member