Not open for further replies.

ImustMOVE

Aug 28, 2019
Posting for best killstreak, username: ImustMOVE
RfbsU2s.jpg

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
@Riley maybe add a Featured games section sometime? Like a slime survival record or a blockwars record. Although, there might be no interest in that section or just be too hard to find these stats. It would make a good expansion to the thread though to make it more of a book.

Edit: oh wait there is one LOL. Anyways, Ima check my K/D soon. I bet I can beat Jeff's K/D. Need to see though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priley

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Posting for best killstreak, username: ImustMOVE
RfbsU2s.jpg
This is photoshopped lmao
His print

93RQ1pY.jpg

Normal print

EEfFmGh.png

His print (close up)
eGjc4fQ.jpg

Normal print (close up)

9j7sWEg.png

You can see the space between "killstreak" and the number is closer than on the normal print, while "walked" has the same space between it and the number as the normal print. This is also true for all other numbers. The only one that's messed up is the killstreak one. Also thanks for compressing the picture a lot, really helps with obfuscating photoshop mistakes.
If your record is in fact legit, then just record a video where your mouse cursor hovers ABOVE the killstreak mark, then I'll believe it's legit

D

Deleted member 492126

His print

93RQ1pY.jpg

Normal print

EEfFmGh.png

His print (close up)
eGjc4fQ.jpg

Normal print (close up)

9j7sWEg.png

You can see the space between "killstreak" and the number is closer than on the normal print, while "walked" has the same space between it and the number as the normal print. This is also true for all other numbers. The only one that's messed up is the killstreak one. Also thanks for compressing the picture a lot, really helps with obfuscating photoshop mistakes.
If your record is in fact legit, then just record a video where your mouse cursor hovers ABOVE the killstreak mark, then I'll believe it's legit
Also this:
faake.png

if you zoom in (ctrl + +), you'll notice the background is pixelated.
hello.png

And this should be a comma:
taaa.jpg

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
His print

93RQ1pY.jpg

Normal print

EEfFmGh.png

His print (close up)
eGjc4fQ.jpg

Normal print (close up)

9j7sWEg.png

Also this:
View attachment 155616
if you zoom in (ctrl + +), you'll notice the background is pixelated.
View attachment 155618

And this should be a comma:
View attachment 155617
Yeah, the community member that came to me had the same concerns, hence why I'm asking ImustMOVE to contact me via Discord :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Pffftt, y'all are casuals. Try getting this killstreak.
Ain't nobody can relate.

View attachment 155631
this is a joke submittion don't take this seriously ..although..if you do take this serious....i dont even have words
This is obviously faked. Hence this record submission is denied and as the rules state, all your other records are unlisted as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom