Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
View attachment 152645

Will just leave that here *runs*
Ah, this one must have slipped through. Sorry, added now! :D

Paintball:

20/20 = 1
1 = 100% (wow, quick maths and very necessary)
View attachment 153027
I had two or three team mates at first, but they all left me alone to get all the kills myself.
Best W/L ratio is now on my name. hehe.
View attachment 153039

EDIT: Wanted to add a video too of the most eggs broken in a game (plus %) and fastest win (3:29)
I broke 9/11 (funny) eggs. Which is 81% I believe. Here's video evidence:
View attachment 153067

that's a whole 9 seconds better
I would like to claim this record. I didn't record the 12:301 but I record a 12:334. ;)

EDIT: Forget the 12:334 record. I just did 11:904.
Arrows shot:
All added, sorry again for the delay! :)

Next to that, I have also updated IGNs (people tend to change them quite a lot :()

And a question to @Basketman, you said you are really into assassinations, would you mind sharing your stats so I can update the assassinations records? They are all a bit inaccurate as of now!

Reactions: Livvv

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Ah, this one must have slipped through. Sorry, added now! :D

All added, sorry again for the delay! :)

Next to that, I have also updated IGNs (people tend to change them quite a lot :()

And a question to @Basketman, you said you are really into assassinations, would you mind sharing your stats so I can update the assassinations records? They are all a bit inaccurate as of now!

I’ll send it tomorrow.

Reactions: Priley

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Will try to deal with all submissions this weekend, sorry for delay but math killed me today and I still have to study for my English exam lol
You don’t have to, just focus on your exams and get good results! However, you shouldn’t set impossible deadlines for yourself. Btw, it’s your thread, you can add them whenever you want. For example, no one, except me, is really waiting for Blockband stats. If you have finished your exams, you could add them afterwards, but no need to hurry!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You don’t have to, just focus on your exams and get good results! However, you shouldn’t set impossible deadlines for yourself. Btw, it’s your thread, you can add them whenever you want. For example, no one, except me, is really waiting for Blockband stats. If you have finished your exams, you could add them afterwards, but no need to hurry!
Oh christ, forgot about those again.. Will look into it asap, so sorry!..

Reactions: Komodо

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
"Most Times Thanked After Activating a Multiplier: SleepyLiv - 436"

"Most Points Boosted Using a Multiplier: Cuteee - 55,024"

2019-06-27_17.53.25.png

Thanks received: 562

Boosted points: 65239

- MissShamedust

Reactions: Megaaa

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
@komododragon2002 I'm looking into your BlockBand stats, though they seem very complex to me. Can you elaborate on how they work please? :p
What aspect is too complex? I listed the song, the amount of points scored and the rating, that goes from Wood->Iron->Gold->Diamond

Wood = 1 star
Iron = 2 star
Gold =3 star.
Diamond = 5 stars

Idk the exact maximum amount of points, but diamond is the highest rating. (You can have a higher score though, due to multipliers)

There are two categories: easy and hard. However, they both have the same stars you can receive, only the difficulty is higher and you need a lot more of stars to unlock them. As far as I know, I’m one of a few people who unlocked the killer solo (85 stars). I even brought this amount up to a 100! I attached screenshots to the threads I submitted, and there’s a link on the submitted thread to an another one, due to the limit of 20 back then

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What aspect is too complex? I listed the song, the amount of points scored and the rating, that goes from Wood->Iron->Gold->Diamond

Wood = 1 star
Iron = 2 star
Gold =3 star.
Diamond = 5 stars

Idk the exact maximum amount of points, but diamond is the highest rating. (You can have a higher score though, due to multipliers)

There are two categories: easy and hard. However, they both have the same stars you can receive, only the difficulty is higher and you need a lot more of stars to unlock them. As far as I know, I’m one of a few people who unlocked the killer solo (85 stars). I even brought this amount up to a 100! I attached screenshots to the threads I submitted, and there’s a link on the submitted thread to an another one, due to the limit of 20 back then
I have literally never played BlockWars. How do the stars work etc. etc.? Just explain it to me like I'm a new guy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom