Apr 29, 2016
Updating my TNT run record ;) @PerryJ

Attachments

• 2017-02-01_10.40.24.png
    2017-02-01_10.40.24.png
    547.3 KB · Views: 140

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015

Hello, interesting thread, thanks komododragon2002. I've played little except in Assassination (I guess stats were reset after the fix) and Super Craft Bros. And yes, for SCB I have some interesting stats:

Wins - 4797
Kills - 54587
Deaths - 19782
Games - 7495
Abilities used - 104610
Most double jumps - 482832
Most time played - 28 days... (I've been here for ~ two years and now play only SCB)

I've done all achievements except 10.000 wins (soo I will reach half :)) and the one about killing someone while falling in the void and whatever... BTW, could someone clarify WTH does that challenge mean? Because I've talked to other players that tried it and nobody that I know of has cleared it.

I would also like to see wins/games and k/d stats and I would suggest to look SCB stats for some players like marioguano or sam333_ESP... of course there are more good players, just to mention a couple.

Also, to be honest, I should have a lot more kills. I used to play with the Creeper kit that has the unfortunate peculiarity of not registering kills by explosion, that is the main weapon.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, interesting thread, thanks komododragon2002. I've played little except in Assassination (I guess stats were reset after the fix) and Super Craft Bros. And yes, for SCB I have some interesting stats:

Wins - 4797
Kills - 54587
Deaths - 19782
Games - 7495
Abilities used - 104610
Most double jumps - 482832
Most time played - 28 days... (I've been here for ~ two years and now play only SCB)

I've done all achievements except 10.000 wins (soo I will reach half :)) and the one about killing someone while falling in the void and whatever... BTW, could someone clarify WTH does that challenge mean? Because I've talked to other players that tried it and nobody that I know of has cleared it.

I would also like to see wins/games and k/d stats and I would suggest to look SCB stats for some players like marioguano or sam333_ESP... of course there are more good players, just to mention a couple.

Also, to be honest, I should have a lot more kills. I used to play with the Creeper kit that has the unfortunate peculiarity of not registering kills by explosion, that is the main weapon.
Could you upload a screenshot so I can get it exactly? :P

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
Why? It's a moving target anyway. I don't know how to upload an image without creating yet another account in yet another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom