Jan 3, 2021
Got a world record for Solve The Equation:
1609699257625.png

CubeCraft World Records

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone!
As some of you might know Priley recently decided to step down as the owner of the Cubecraft book of world records. They had not enough time and motivation to keep working on this project and their real-life responsibilities became too much. @Technosword (me) and @Lozora decided to take over this project from Priley and we recommend to keep an eye on this thread because there are great things coming our way in the future!

With that being said we have decided to close the record submissions for now until we found a method that we think would work the best. Thanks a lot for understanding and if you have any questions then feel free to ask!

-Thread Locked (Not for long)

CubeCraft World Records

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone!
As we promised, we’ve been working hard to reopen submissions. We have had extreme success with the bot we implemented on our discord server and we’re now opening submissions on the forums (kinda)! Due to the inefficiency of the old system, we decided that as a temporary solution to use a google form for our non-discord record setters! Please submit all records through the form, if you notice any issues please contact @Technosword or @Lozora. https://forms.gle/uW8CTMav9vxa7rJPA
Submissions Reopened!

D

Deleted member 489420

what about new record idea for eggwars- most dia in 1 game ?

Attachments

• 2021-01-15_19.39.23.png
    2021-01-15_19.39.23.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
wait the fastest eggwars Solo (Any%) game is 182 seconds ? (2 minutes and 2 seconds) I got the exact same time but my freind was there and he left on purpose at the end. does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom