Most Blocks Walked: 26.066.457

Most Time Played: 70 days, 8 hours, 5 minutes, 46 seconds

Proof
2020-12-01_22.59.52.png

Reactions: Priley and Jellei

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
Fastest game for Skywars Mega Bedrock
IGNS: Gamenight888, SWAcademy, (or DazzlingBozo) GoodYannathan, Mr Penguuin, Mrs Penguuin, SpikeoDopulos, bara25530, Darkninja279772, SeevenMC, GoodUsername22
Proof:

Reactions: Priley

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar

I would like to resubmit resubmit another world record

Most Lucky Islands Opened in One game (BedrockMC)

IGN: crypticCub3r631
i would like to submit more records on top of resubmitting the record above (sry if you have to update it again... ahheheh)

i would like to submit the following records broken on Lucky Islands BedrockMC

Most blocks broken
Most lucky blocks broken
Most blocks placed
Most blocks walked
Most time played
Most Kills
Arrows Shot
Arrows Hit

thanks!

Attachments

• records..PNG
    records..PNG
    162.7 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: Priley

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
This is not the place to advertise.
Wish the cubecraft book of WRs would work alongside us instead of against us.

You won't even let us help you with this, when it is obvious that we can do alot to help, your records are grossly outdated, no leaderboards to rank anyone only the top time, and you are the only person managing it, it is almost sad to see how much you want to avoid us when this forum post will slowly become obselete because of us.

Your designer rank on the server is pretty much the only thing that gives you any sort of support from the community.

Reactions: ElGera16

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

You won't even let us help you with this, when it is obvious that we can do alot to help, your records are grossly outdated, no leaderboards to rank anyone only the top time, and you are the only person managing it, it is almost sad to see how much you want to avoid us when this forum post will slowly become obselete because of us.
I would have no issue with such an advertisement if you would have asked me first instead of just doing it. The thread is being managed by myself and four other people.

This forums post will not become obsolete. Your speedrun site is for fastest game records, everything else can go here. I was genuinely also thinking about partnering up, but not when you have such an attitude. Sorry, and in the future do not advertise here.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

Your designer rank on the server is pretty much the only thing that gives you any sort of support from the community.
Can we stop the discussion please? You can continue this in DMs but there is no reason to 1) Continue the discussion in this thread 2) Call out people with personal reasons.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
If only people knew how much of a lie this was. No point in saying because a designer rank will be believed over myself
I would have no issue with such an advertisement if you would have asked me first instead of just doing it. The thread is being managed by myself and four other people.

This forums post will not become obsolete. Your speedrun site is for fastest game records, everything else can go here. I was genuinely also thinking about partnering up, but not when you have such an attitude. Sorry, and in the future do not advertise here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom