Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

uyaidk

Mar 21, 2023
I am UyaIdk and I have the Record for the Longest (Bedrock) Survival Game, I think. Not sure if its even a category.
39 Minutes and 7 seconds.
We had a fistfight at the end to decide who won the game.

IMG_20230321_205904.jpg

CubeCraft World Records

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
This version of the book is now closed! This book has been developed since 2018 and a new updated one will be released shortly. myself and the team want to thank everyone that contributed to this book for making it possible and all you record hunters that helped make this book the way it is! The new version will be out within the next couple of days so stay tuned!

- Salty <3

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This version of the book is now closed! This book has been developed since 2018 and a new updated one will be released shortly. myself and the team want to thank everyone that contributed to this book for making it possible and all you record hunters that helped make this book the way it is! The new version will be out within the next couple of days so stay tuned!

- Salty <3
I wonder what the reason is to make a new thread instead of just keeping the current, old thread and editing it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Because of the massive changes on java and wanting to preserve this book with all the java records instead of making the archived records the longest section :)
Oh yeah that makes a lot of sense. Amazing to see that something that has been passed on from person to person is still up and running, especially since I too contributed a few years of my spare time to this project. Amazing jobs & props to everyone who was and is currently involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom