Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Here’s a mega large thread about why Cube should update to 1.14. We all know 1.8 and 1.9 are awful in cubecraft. 1.8 as broken knockback on cubecraft while 1.9 lacks proper saturation , underpowered shields and broken defense values on armour , especially diamond.

PVP :
In later versions , all these issues are fixed. Running around wont deplete your hunger as fast ; a change introduced in 1.11.

This would encourage HARDCORE mode being chosen in eggwars as well as less food spamming.

Diamond armour would be FAR more balanced due to changes introduced in 1.10 regarding armour toughness.

Lets talk about the Totem Of Undying. OP SG , OP Skywars and OP Eggwars could all use the Totem. Price unknown. It’ll be useful for resurruction and stuff

Now another MAJOR combat change is the addition if tridents and its epic enchantments , two of which are known. Trident can be used melee and be thrown. Enchantments like “Loyalty” bring back the Trident which was thrown. “Riptide” launches you forward in water OR rain. there are also two others - Slipstream Dash and Impaler but all we can do is speculate about what that is

We could make aquatic themed duels with this.

Poseidon (Insane Duels):

Leather chestplate (Cyan)
Leather boots (Depth Strider 3, Blue)
Leather helm (Dark Blue , Aqua Affinity 3 ,)
Trident (Riptide , Loyalty)
Water Breathing.

Hydra (FFA)

Depth Strider boots
Knockback Stone sword
Trident (Loyalty,Riptide)

The trident should also be available in Eggwars for 10 diamonds.

Shield rebalance is amazing. It blocks 100% Damage as of 1.10+.

Elytra + Rockets can be used in special maps that are sphere shaped for insane duels as well as supplied for FFA. In FFA , 1 rocket is granted every 5 kills.

Depending in your choice , the firework colour should also change as a part of vanity.

In skywars , the stingray mob could fly around and try to kill you on certain maps, or at night or on a seperate voting mode.

Duels should also allow us to place Mobs in custom kits (upto 20), so that we can make use if more mobs. Same goes for Freebuild.

Potions of Luck can be used to alter the chest loot on SG and SW , changing the loot when you open it. Unluckiness does the exact opposite. Also I qant to ride polar bears into battle pls make it happen with commands.

[1.8 will remain uneffected.]

Anymore ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I wouldn't worry about pricing or designing kits before we even know when it can be used and what damage it does.
That's not necessarily a good thing to be honest. It would probably require some rebalances. In Skywars for example, I want to keep full durability shields so you can't bowspam people until their shields breaks. But I also don't want people to be able to hide behind their shields for minutes. A possible solution would be a plugin that drastically increases the shield durability lost by melee attacks.
Also I qant to ride polar bears into battle pls make it happen with commands.
No you wont.

But all things considered, they should update to 1.13 and then to 1.14 as soon as possible. Most of the changes are good, bugs got fixed and it's not old.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Yes update to 1.14, i like the addind tridents part, maybe make tridents cost gold, and have an enchanted loyalty trident cost diamonds

Reactions: A pigeon

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Mob vote aside, I'm going to love this update for sure.
Since Cube is currently sticking with a 1.9 minimum (1.8 is separate), lots of combat features are somewhat broken and outdated. Updating the server to 1.14 (when it's released), would definitely be a good idea & make pvp more enjoyable.
Now: I can't say much about the trident as we don't know exactly how it's going to work other than it being a javelin-like weapon that can boost you, so I don't know how this would work out in our current games. It'd definitely be worth a shot though.
The luck effect in SG & SW would be cool, but I don't know how doable this would be. Anyways, still a good feature to add.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Here’s a mega large thread about why Cube should update to 1.14. We all know 1.8 and 1.9 are awful in cubecraft. 1.8 as broken knockback on cubecraft while 1.9 lacks proper saturation , underpowered shields and broken defense values on armour , especially diamond.

PVP :
In later versions , all these issues are fixed. Running around wont deplete your hunger as fast ; a change introduced in 1.11.

This would encourage HARDCORE mode being chosen in eggwars as well as less food spamming.

Diamond armour would be FAR more balanced due to changes introduced in 1.10 regarding armour toughness.

Lets talk about the Totem Of Undying. OP SG , OP Skywars and OP Eggwars could all use the Totem. Price unknown. It’ll be useful for resurruction and stuff

Now another MAJOR combat change is the addition if tridents and its epic enchantments , two of which are known. Trident can be used melee and be thrown. Enchantments like “Loyalty” bring back the Trident which was thrown. “Riptide” launches you forward in water OR rain. there are also two others - Slipstream Dash and Impaler but all we can do is speculate about what that is

We could make aquatic themed duels with this.

Poseidon (Insane Duels):

Leather chestplate (Cyan)
Leather boots (Depth Strider 3, Blue)
Leather helm (Dark Blue , Aqua Affinity 3 ,)
Trident (Riptide , Loyalty)
Water Breathing.

Hydra (FFA)

Depth Strider boots
Knockback Stone sword
Trident (Loyalty,Riptide)

Elytra + Rockets can be used in special maps that are sphere shaped for insane duels as well as supplied for FFA. In FFA , 1 rocket is granted every 5 kills.

Depending in your choice , the firework colour should also change as a part of vanity.

In skywars , the stingray mob could fly around and try to kill you on certain maps, or at night or on a seperate voting mode.

Duels should also allow us to place Mobs in custom kits (upto 20), so that we can make use if more mobs. Same goes for Freebuild.

Potions of Luck can be used to alter the chest loot on SG and SW , changing the loot when you open it. Unluckiness does the exact opposite. Also I qant to ride polar bears into battle pls make it happen with commands.

[1.8 will remain uneffected.]

Anymore ideas?
I really like your ideas, my favorite being the mob B/stingraw flying in skywars, and the FFA kit and duels kit, I was somewhat watchig the minecon live stream, and does it go for an infinite distance? Either way I dont think the trident should be in EggWars. Players could possibly buy tridents over and over, then get like 6 tridents in the hotbar and spam them.
Not including that one,
+1

A

A pigeon

I really like your ideas, my favorite being the mob B/stingraw flying in skywars, and the FFA kit and duels kit, I was somewhat watchig the minecon live stream, and does it go for an infinite distance? Either way I dont think the trident should be in EggWars. Players could possibly buy tridents over and over, then get like 6 tridents in the hotbar and spam them.
Not including that one,
+1
No it doesnt go infinately it has like 10 blocks of range or something

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom