1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Criticize me please! - Build Discussion

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Vinny, Apr 17, 2014.

?

How am I doing?

1. A step forward overall!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Made it look worse :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinny

Vinny Member

So I failed at becoming a builder again but i'm not ready to back down. Please help me by giving constructive criticism on my builds as I post updates of them as they become more complete. Please avoid simply bagging on my builds - In simpler terms don't troll or be immature about this).

Anyway here are my builds:

The 'floaty one' is supposed to be an Air Ship being bombarded with cannon fire and being shot out of the sky while burning. It's a little hard to tell that (or so i've been told)

The second is an update of the previously only terraformed plot. I have added two custom trees and a modern home with a dock. I plan on adding a boat, more trees and updating the dock to be less bland.

Please feel free to let your imaginations roam and let me know what you think I should add to these builds.

Also if you havent voted above please do so. It helps me a ton!

2. Vinny

Vinny Member

3. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Hmm, well the ship is overall very detailed, and the structure is good. The terraforming plot can do way better, like maybe a bit more houses, a good boat at the dock, and maybe at the top of the hill add something there.

4. Vinny

Vinny Member

@SevereWarning I was thinking another structure on the hill area. Im not sure what but as for "a bit more houses" I dont know where I could fit them haha. Also if anyone has any suggestions on what to build next I'll take them :) Thanks Severe for the feedback!

5. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Build something related to the plot you built with minimooseha, without his help and something entirely newly structured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.