1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Pingu_, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

So it seems like I have been a complainer about creative. Well it is my favourite server on the CCGN. It lets me express my building skills so everyone can see, and I can hang out with my friends and build with them. So welp here we go :p

So recently I made a thread about fixing the creative crashes, and that did happen. Now it only crashes once or twice a day. But ever since then the lag has been unbearable. After there is a crash creative is meant to work fine with no lag right? well no. After the crash today it was so laggy I thought the server was being attacked.

Also people might say "It is cause they get 100 people on the server causing lag"
    Well that is false.

Here is a screenie of it a couple of minutes after the restart. Only 25 people and ya.
    2015-07-09_19.17.03.png

And when I managed to join the server, I said "Hi" and got kicked for spam....

please just fix it, if u can. I have been working on this map and I really wanna finish it.

2. Kipp

Kipp Member

I support this