1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative: @Walker_Walkis Not giving full credit to people who helped.

Discussion in 'Creative' started by End_, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. End_

End_ Member

I started the @Walker_Walkis easter plot with him I spent hours working on it for weeks. But I wasn't given any credit in his submission, this is plagiarism! Walker should be stripped from his winning title unless I'm given full credit he can't go around using good builders like myself then not giving them any credit and taking the rank and winning title for themselves! If this is how he does things he should also be stripped of parkour builder!

2. End_

End_ Member

3. Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey Member

Please do not tag random staff. If you have proof then please upload it to this thread. Can I also have your in-game-name?

4. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
    I don't think this is such a bad deal. It's not like he said "I did this all my by own" or anything like that.

Yittamonkey likes this.
  5. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    You know, you could have stepped up to him and said : " Walker, I would like credit for this build and we can sort things out. " Instead of until after him winning and complaining that he didn't do it right. You could have sorted this out before. And if you did help him we would need proof anyways. I've seen you online a couple of times and usually you're a good and nice guy, but for some reason, you go back turn all this after all of it has been said and done. It's usually all about the proof that makes things matter, if you have no proof and all your words are coming from text, this is pretty much useless.

rick4games and BlueMoon475 like this.
  6. End_

End_ Member

I did. He said he wouldn't give me proof because he seems to think he did most of it although he may have but this ok.

7. End_

End_ Member

The point is he didn't say anything.

8. End_

End_ Member

I didn't tag 'Random staff' I tagged the host of the easter comp this year.

9. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    We should wait for @Walker_Walkis ' reply, I'd like to hear his side of the story.
    She's new, dw about it much. :p

10. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

Endy. Really. This is a new low even for you. You didn't do much and the only reason I added you to the plot was because I didn't want you to feel bad. If I must be honest with you, I did not like what you did. I deleted it. I rebuilt it in my way. There is nothing of yours that still exists on that plot. That is the truth. I would have given you credit if you wanted it, I told you just 5 minutes ago that if you wanted me to, I would go on the thread of the Easter comp winners and say that you helped with motivation. You however denied my request, and started this thread. I am incridably mad at you, and also disappointed. I cannot you believe that you are doing this and consider yourself unfriend.

As I said before, every. single. block. on that plot. was placed by me. and me alone. I will allow you the reorganization of showing support and giving me ideas, but everything you built, I thought didn't connect with what I had built, which lead me to rebuild it.

That is my side of the story, and if you ask @Redd or @Saffron<3 they will tell you that I built that plot myself.

11. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

12. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

Oh and sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes, I am a little angry and rushed in typing that and I forgot to spellcheck it.

BlueMoon475 likes this.
  13. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Okay, I don't want to be pulled into this friend friend situation but I'd have to say what Walker said made sense and is quite believable. I am curious to see a picture of you saying to him if he wanted credit or not.

14. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

I have no such picture as this conversation happened an hour ago during pvp and I did not think one of my closest friends would try to do this to me, therefore when he said it was ok and that I didn't have to post a reorganization thread on the Easter Comp winners thread, I thought that the discussion was over.

15. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    From the things you said, and from what End has said, I think you won this. If there are anymore problems you need to discuss @End_ just let me know, but please don't blame a friend like that.. even by the slightest chance it may be true of what you're saying End. I'll just lock this now, let it sit, and hopefully have no further discussion about this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.