1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Small Rollbacks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by BC_Rich, Aug 16, 2015.

1. BC_Rich

BC_Rich Member

Hello,

I've been building a pretty large build on the Creative server, and everytime I go online a small part of my build is rollbacked. It's not deleted, because parts of it that I had built a long time ago were still present. It only happens with the same build the entire time. I searched the forums for it and there was one post that described my problem. The post had someone stating that admins and such were working on it, but that was already one year ago. Is there any chance someone else has some more information on this subject?

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

A large quantity of chunks on the server are corrupt, resetting completely everytime that creative crashes, as well as say the last 5 minutes or so of the entire build before the crash. I believe that staff have been working on a solution for a long time now, but I reckon that it is still an on-going project. For now, try to perhaps find a plot with very few to no corrupt chunks or stay away from creative entirely as I can't imagine this being fixed for some time now.