1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

creative- my build gone?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by robi7, Oct 18, 2016.

1. robi7

robi7 Member

Hello there,
    At first i saw creative its on the server I opend and start to build (if you wonder what is it: this was a dragon beautfull
    one I must say) and worked on this hour and a half. But in the next day (the day I posted) I got into my plot and
    its just gone. And the blocks I used to build it still were in my inventory.
    I tried to see before i posted if this will happen to me agian but it hasnt.

I know you probly cant give me my dragon back (if I worng please help) but Im little cuirous and Im worry that it will happen to another players (especially if they put much more than hour and a half to their creations)

Please shed light on this and fix if you can so wont be problems to anothers :)

robi7(im not english so i hope clear)

2. Skifby

Skifby Member

Shipping people
    Home Page:
    Thanks for the bug report, but im sure staff is already aware of this problem.

This normally happens when the server crashes, hopefully this get fixed asap.
    You might have some helpfull information, such as if the server crashed or not, this might
    help the developers find the issu. So feel free to leave that down below :)

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Do you have any evidence on this happening? Does it give any error messages at all? Does it happen often or is it random?

4. robi7

robi7 Member

No, no as i know and this happend to me once and I tried to see if its gone agian and nothing happend :/

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Since it doesn't happen often, and you don't have any proof of you losing your build, i'm afraid nothing can be done. :(