Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
First of all, I wanted to say I am going to mention some rude/obscene words, but to help imrpoving the spanish word filter.

Words that should be added to the filter:

Hijo: Means Son. And should be filtered because it is commonly used to say "Hijo de puta", that means "Son of a bitch". Also, I don't think someone has to use the word "Son" so commonly.

HDP: Is the abreviation of Hijo de Puta.

Pendejo: Is a despective word to call someonr that you thinks is young and dumb.

Pete: When you say "Pete" to someone, you are saying that person... Saying it in a very obscene way, sucks dicks. Sorry because of that, but I didn't find any formal way to say it.

Pelotudo: It is an adjective, and a despective one. It is like to say "Idiot" or "Stupid", but in a more offensive way.

Boludo: It is same that "Pelotudo".

Words that should NOT be filtered:

Pera: Pera means pear, and it is a fruit. And no, there is no eay to say something obscene eith that. But is not so commonly used anyways. The matter is that also makes filter the word...

Espera: Means "Wait" and is really used when communicating with a teammate. But it is being filtered because of the word "Pera", that just means pear as I said before.

Reactions: WolfWhispers

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I agree with HDP and pendejo, but not really any of the others. I'm not a native Spanish speaker, so I'm not familiar with pelotudo or boludo.

I apologize for the inconvenience of pera being muted. Being that perra is an offensive word, people opt to use pera in its stead, much in the same way that people who want to type something, for example "asshole", they'll type a$$hole or azzhole. It's inconvenient, but it stops people from swearing for the most part.

Reactions: ranito2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom