Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like the gamemode to be called?

• Control

• Control Point

• Domination

• Tower Domination

• Conquest

• Tower control

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Recently, we changed the name of the game 'Tower Defenders' to 'Control Point'. However, we believe 'Control Point' to be quite an unappealing name, and unfit for the gamemode that it represents. We went through a few ideas, including 'Domination', 'Island defenders', 'Conquest' and 'Control', however we want to know which name you players prefer, since after all it's the community that's going to be playing the game!

If you believe you have a great new name for this gamemode, comment below! We're looking for short, powerful words or terms that are both appealing and represent the gamemode (i.e. Skywars which is a war in the sky, or survival games which is all about surviving in a hunger-games style arena). Also, is there a name that we have suggested (Domination, Island defenders, Conquest and Control) that you liked? Or would you prefer for it to remain as 'Control Point'? A poll will be added to this thread later on that will include all of these suggested names, as well as a few community-suggested names that stood out to people. :)

Reactions: Soph
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom