1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Compromissed Account" Ayuda

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by LuisGamer_37, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuisGamer_37

LuisGamer_37 Member

Hola. Hace unas semanas me banearon por "Compromissed Account", luego de unos dias me desbanearon. Hoy intento ingresar a cubeCraft y me volvieron a banear, Dice que devo cambiar la contraseƱa y hacer una apelacion, ya hise las dos cosas y aun sigo baneado, mi nick es LuisGamer_37 si pueden ayudarme gracias

2. Steyro

Steyro Member

You have to reset your password.
    Then you should be able to play again! :)
    ( Don't know clearly what you were talking about but I saw compromised account in your thread. )

3. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    This is what google translate gave me "Hi. A few weeks ago I banearon by "Compromissed Account", after a few days desbanearon me. Today try to access cubeCraft and I returned to ban, says that devo change the password and make an appeal, and hise both and I'm still banned, my nick is LuisGamer_37 if they can help me thanks" from what it seems like he was banned then unbanned then banned again, as for a compromised account that means someone hacked into you, reset your password and appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net if youve made an appeal just be patient they will get to you, since this has been answered lock @Camezonda ? @iLoveYouu ?

4. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    If your account has been compromised this means another person has or had access to your account.

To get unbanned:
    -Change your email address password
    -Change your Minecraft password at Mojang.com [Do not use the same password as your email]
    -Appeal at appeals.ccgn.co and explain the issue, as well as that you have changed your passwords

If you've already made an appeal, please be patient :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.